This unofficial guide for Kingdom Come: Deliverance will help you with this rather complicated game. The guide is divided into a few extensive chapters and the first one contains various tips.
- Tips for start
- Questions and answers
- Trophy Guide
- Kingdom Come Maps
- Treasure maps
Tips for start
The guide's main focus is to provide various starting tips. Thanks to them you should be able to learn all of the basic gameplay rules and survive the first few hours. Other pages contain descriptions of topics such as combat, character progression, traveling around the game's world, meeting with NPCs, equipment management or using alchemy.
- Starting tips - guide with hints to get you started in Kingdom Come.
- World exploration and NPCs
- Combat Guide for Kingdom Come Deliverance - Health and stamina bars, armor, ranged and melee weapons, escaping and more.
- Skills trainers (localization)
- Character progression - ability, skills, stats and attributes.
- Dice Minigame in Kingdom Come - how to win and earn money?
- Alchemy - tips for alchemy in Kingdom Come.
- Command list - commands, codes, items id and cheats for Kingdom Come.
- Controls for Kingdom Come
- System requirements for Kingdom Come Deliverance
Questions and answers
A lot of time and effort was put into the FAQ chapter. There, you can learn how to get rich fast, how to find a good weapon and armor with ease, which abilities should be unlocked first, how to win bigger battles, how to act when your character is caught red-handed or how to successfully sneak into enemy camps.
- What should I do after I commit a crime in Kingdom Come?
- How to deal with the weight limit?
- How to prepare for bigger battles?
- How to sneak in Kingdom Come?
- Why can't I save the games in Kingdom Come? - Saving in Kingdom Come Deliverance is not so simple. Check out our video guide to learn all ways to save the game, including Saviour Schnapps.
- How to obtain the lockpicks? - lockpicking in Kingdom Come Deliverance.
- How to quickly gain money at the beginning of the game? Give me your groschen!
- How to get a good armor at the beginning?
- How to get a better bow?
- Where to find a shovel and the grave?
- How to get the first horse? - your first mount in Kingdom Come!
- How to survive at the beginning in Kingdom Come.
- How to learn pickpocketing?
- How to quickly gain money?
- Which perks for start?
- How to craft Saviour Schnapps? (video guide)
- Why did I fail a quest?
- Where can I learn how to read?
- Why I can't save the game on PS4? - saving bug on PlayStation 4 platform.
- How to get the best horse?
- How to get an armor for your horse?
- Why did the bird traps from A Bird in the Hand quest disappear? - check out our fix for bug in A Bird in the Hand quest.
- How to defeat Runt? - boss battle tactics.
- Necronomicon - where I can find it? - Lovecraft book in Kingdom Come!
- Queen of Sheba's Sword - How to get the legendary weapon in Kingdom Come?
- How to repair a damaged weapon or armor? - repairing and maintenance using grindstones.
The chapter dedicated to achievements is another important part. There, you can find a full list of trophies and Steam achievements along with tips that will help you unlock them. The final part of the guide consists of world atlas which features high-resolution maps of the entire world with the most important locations marked on them.
- List of trophies (Trophies: Alcoholic, Anorectic, Virgin, Gambler, Convict and many more)
- How to save Theresa? (Cavalier Trophy)
- How to complete the game without killing anybody? (Merciful Trophy)
- How to complete the game and stay in celibate? (Virgin Trophy)
Yes, you can romance in Kingdom Come Deliverance. Check our romance guide and learn more about Lady Stephanie (quest At Your Service My Lady) and Theresa (quest Courtship).
Kingdom Come Maps
Maps for Kingdom Come contains all crucial NPC, vendors, merchants, skills trainers and treasure maps:
- World map
- Sasau - Town
- Sasau - Monastery
Treasure maps in Kingdom Come are pictures with symbolical hints - if you find the right place, you will get a reward!
- All Treasure Maps in Kingdom Come - our map with markings of all treasures, chests and loot in Kingdom Come.
- Treasure XVIII (rewards: dogwood hunting bow, fashionable slippers, hunting cap, lucky playing dice, nighthawk recipe, The Joy of Gutting IV)
- Treasure IV (rewards: chalices and groschen)
- Treasure XI (rewards: Villager's dogwood bow)
- Treasure XX (rewards: Ash longbow, basic horse-riding skills IV, noble's dark shoes, recipe Aqua Vitalis)
- Treasure XVII (rewards: Dogwood bow, Decorated riding boots, necklace, skill book: lockpicking)
- Treasure XVI (rewards: Ash hunting bow and Hunting sword)
The guide for Kingdom Come: Deliverance also offers a detailed walkthrough. There, you can find solutions for both the main quests (divided into acts) and the side quests that you can unlock by talking with NPCs. Their descriptions contain information that can help you start them, what are your possible rewards for finishing a given quest and different ways of completing them. Many quests in the game aren't linear which is also mentioned in their descriptions. You can also check future consequences of your actions.
Kingdom Come Walkthrough contains all main quests with advice. Check out our solution:
- Unexpected Visit
- Homecoming; Awakening
- Train Hard, Fight Easy
- Keeping the Peace
- The Prey
- The Hunt Begins
- Ginger in a Pickle
- Mysterious Ways
- On the Scent
- My Friend Timmy
- Nest of Vipers
- Baptism of Fire
- Questions and Answers
- All that Glisters
- If You Can't Beat'em
- Poverty, Chastity and Obedience
- Rattay Quests (The Good Thief, Pickpocketing, Aquarius, Cook, A Bird in the Hand, Next to Godliness, Tough Love)
- Uzhitz Quests (Mightier than the Sword, Playing with the Devil, The Horse that Bolted)
- Talmberg (The House of God)
- Neuhof (The Sport of Kings)
- Ledetchko (Restless Spirit, Lost In Translation)
- Sasau (In Gods Hand, Weeds, New Herbarium, Saintly Remains, Rattle, Damsel in Distress)
- Rovna (A Man of the Cloth)
Activities (small quests)
Kingdom Come offers some smaller side quests called activities. Here you can find walkthrough for several activities in many towns:
- Rattay activities (This As Thieves Woyzeck, Thick As Thieves Peshek, Do Me a Favour Punch Me, Ruin, Beggars Feast and Rob the Rich, Give to the Poor)
- Talmberg (Skin)
- Inn in the Glade (A Woman Scorned, Delicacies)
- Ledetchko (Chumps on the River)
- Sasau (Thick as Thieves Simon, Green-Eyed Monster, The Queen of Shebas Sword)
Kingdom Come: Deliverance is a complex RPG set in Medieval Europe. The developers put a lot of focus on realism. This is reflected by a complete absence of fantasy elements (magic, monsters etc.) and numerous difficulties in keeping your hero alive. Your character can't heal fast but he can feel hungry and tired. This realism is an important part of the combat system where you can use various types of melee and ranged weapons.
Jacek "Stranger" Halas (www.gamepressure.com)
About Kingdom Come Deliverance Game Guide
Author : Jacek "Halas" Stranger for gamepressure.com
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Kingdom Come: Deliverance Video Game
- genre: RPG
- developer: Warhorse Studios
- publisher: Deep Silver / Koch Media
- platform: PC, XONE, PS4
The action of Kingdom Come: Deliverance starts in 1403, several dozen years before the bloody Hussite Wars that shook not only the Kingdom of Bohemia and the Holy Roman Empire, but also other countries, including the Kingdom of Poland ruled by Wladyslaw Jagiello. The developers made sure to ensure accuracy not only in terms of details such us character appearance, but also of historical events. In the game we can meet, for example, both Polish knights, who visited Bohemia, and representatives of the Teutonic Order that competed and warred with Poland in that period.
Kingdom Come: Deliverance offers a lot of freedom and a huge open world. The protagonist, a humble blacksmith whose family was murdered by an invading army, is described by a number of various statistics and skills. It is entirely up to the player whether he becomes a knight or a rogue. The trait values increase with time and can also be modified by means of alchemy. Furthermore, we can make use of great character customization options in the form of 20 slots for weapons, clothing and equipment.
Kingdom Come: Deliverance PC version System Requirements
Recommended: Intel Core i7-3770 3.4 GHz / AMD FX-8350 4.0 GHz, 12 GB RAM, graphic card 6 GB GeForce GTX 1060 / 8 GB Radeon RX 580, 30 GB HDD, Windows 7/8 64-bit
Minimum: Intel Core i5-2500K 3.3 GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 940 3.0 GHz, 6 GB RAM, graphic card 2 GB GeForce GTX 660 / Radeon HD 7870 or better, 30 GB HDD, Windows 7/8 64-bit
More About Kingdom Come: Deliverance
Guys at Warhorse Studios are ready to announce the release date for Kingdom Come: Deliverance. Along with it comes an epic new trailer.
When Kingdom Come: Deliverance is finally out, and it won't be divided into three, separately released acts, but as a whole. This medieval sandbox will also get a sequel featuring a brand new story.
The summer release of Kingdom Come: Deliverance PC is endangered. The game's publisher wants to launch the game simultaneously on PC and consoles, however, PS4 and XONE versions will need some extra time.
The latest update to Kingdom Come: Deliverance introduces crime system, AI improvements, dynamic soundtrack, survival elements and more. Warhorse is now warming up to release the game’s beta version.
A new video from Kingdom Come: Deliverance appeared, in which the developers are discussing sword combat system.