My Friend Timmy is one of the main story quests in Kingdom Come: Deliverance. The titular Timmy is one of the bandits who attacked Neuhof. Henry decides to find him. You should be careful during this quest - the protagonist will encounter a few bandits and a failed conversation might lead to a hard battle.
- Determining Timmys whereabouts
- Confrontation with bandits
- Option 1 - Telling the bandits where they can find Timmy
- Option 2 - Reaching Timmy alone
- Finishing the quest
Determining Timmys whereabouts
- You must reach the farm with the mill - it's located next to Merhojed village. Find Mirka and speak with her about Timmy.
- The needed information can be obtained by selecting unique dialogue option. It is best to intimidate Mirka (she has only 3 points). If the attempt fails, then speak about Timmy with anyone else in the area and then go back to Mirka.
- The girl will ask to meet with you at the back of the mill. Before you go there, save the game because an unpleasant confrontation awaits you.
Confrontation with bandits
After the conversation with Mirka, a group of bandits will appear. They are looking for Timmy as well. You must decide how to act:
- You can tell them to pay for information about Timmy - you will gain 85 groschen. What's interesting, this doesn't necessarily mean you must give them the location. You can keep the gold and still not say a thing.
- You can use persuasion on the leader of bandits and lie that Timmy is in Ratay. The attempt might be successful only if you have at least 9 persuasion points. If you succeed, you will avoid the battle and you will save Timmy.
- You can give them the information they want - the bandits will go to the farm where they will find Timmy.
- You can confront the bandits - the opponents won't be using weapons unless you attack them with one. Defeating 4 bandits will be very hard, it is best to try escaping them. Go away and quickly jump on a horse to lose them.
Option 1 - Telling the bandits where they can find Timmy
- If you gave the bandits a false location (persuasion), then they will go to Ratay. Only one bandit will remain with Henry. You can attack him, hit him from behind or escape him.
- If you gave them the right location (Kolbens' farm), Morcock will go there. You can stay near the mill, but it is better to accompany the bandits. Once you reach the destination, don't do anything and let the bandit kill Timmy.
- Speak with the bandit then. He will thank you. You can tell the truth about why you were looking for Timmy or you can lie (preferably with persuasion). Ask him about an additional job and you will receive an invitation to bandits' camp (it might be useful during the next main quest).
Option 2 - Reaching Timmy alone
- If you confronted the bandits in battle, then you must kill them or (a better idea) escape them. Then go alone to the farm in Merhojed where you will find Timmy.
- Speak with him. You might get the information about the location of the hideout from him by bribing him or by using one of the unique dialogue options (impressing is the best option - Timmy has only 2 points). At the end of the encounter you can leave Timmy or confront and kill him.
Finishing the quest
No matter how you gained information about the location of the main bandits' camp (from Morcock or Timmy), go to the camp near Merhojed. There you must report what you learned and the next main quest will start.