The Prey is one of the main quests in Kingdom Come: Deliverance. You will have to participate in a hunt, accompanied by Hans Capon. This quest will end in a pretty thrilling climax - you will have to find and rescue Hans, who will get into big trouble.
- Meet Lord Capon at dawn in the courtyard of the Upper Castle. Go to sleep or skip some time until there's around 6am. After a short conversation, start following Lord Capon.
- Note - before setting out, leave all the items you don't need in Henry's chest. The animals you hunt during this mission will weight a lot.
- You will reach a small camp. Bring Lord Capon some wine and bacon from his sack. The hunt will take place the next day - use the mattress in the camp to sleep until then. Begin the next day by taking the supplies from the chest in the camp. There's a Villager's ash bow, a set of arrows and dried food. Equip the bow right away (take the one from the chest or use your own, if you have a better one), and don't forget about placing the type of arrows you want in the active slot.
- Hans will offer another contest - hunting hares. The contest will last until midday. If you're not going to miss all the time, you should be able to get around a dozen rabbits without much effort.
- You can hunt the hares in the whole forest - you don't have to stick to one particular area. Sneaking will be useful. Use the bow after sneaking up on a hare. Loot all the hares you manage to hunt down - you will get hare meat and you'll recover your arrows. Go back to the camp when it's close to noon and wait for Lord Capon. The outcome of the contest will not influence the quest itself, but if you won, you will get some gold.
- Start following Lord Capon again. This time he wants to hunt a bore. After a cut-scene, you have to find Capon. Reach a small camp, marked with a red circle on the top picture above.
- You will find that Lord Capon has been kidnapped by the Kumans. You can do two things: attack the two enemies in the camp or sneak up to Sir Hans and free him. If you choose to fight, make sure to attack the archer first, and then the enemy with a shield.
- Regardless of your choice, you will free Hans and go back to the town. Henry will get his own horse as the reward for saving the nobleman (the horse will be useful in the next main quest).