Activities are minor quests that you can take in Kingdom Come: Deliverance (they are marked with exclamation points on your map). The following list describes activities that you can unlock in Sasau - this includes the very city, the neighboring monastery and other minor locations in this area.
Thick as Thieves - Simon
How to unlock: Talk with Miller Simon in his household located east of the monastery in Sasau.
- You can't begin this quest directly in Sasau. You need to reach a small household located east of the monastery (see screenshot).
- There, you can speak with Miller Simon about assignments for the "guild of thieves". He will cooperate with you if you completed quest The Good Thief for Miller Peshek in Rattay and were able to steal a ring for him.
Assignment 1 - stealing fine brocade
- The tailor's hut is located in the middle of Sasau, not far from the church. It's best to wait till night-time and break into the building.
- The main reason is that you need to access a room which is occupied by the tailor and his guard during the day. Look around the room. Fine brocade is on the shelf (see picture). Bring it Simon and you will receive 65 Groschen.
Assignment 2 - Stealing Beer recipe
You need to visit a tavern in Uzhitz. Once again, we highly recommend breaking into the building at night. Sneak into the room with the sleeping innkeeper (you should remove all the pieces of your armor) and keep in mind that the Beer recipe is well-hidden. It's between the jugs and plates, on the shelf (you can see its exact location in the above picture). Take the recipe to Simon and receive you reward - 95 Groschen.
Assignment 3 - Stealing Noble spurs
- The cobbler, located in the urban part of Sasau, has the Noble spurs. Similarly to Simon's first assignment, you should break into the hut during the night. Enter the room with the sleeping cobbler.
- Noble spurs are in the chest right next to him. You can use a lockpick to open the chest (low security level, but highly possible that the cobbler will wake up), or steal the chest key from one of the sleeping people. Take the item to Simon and gain 175 Groschen.
How to unlock: Speak with Farmhand in the monastery in Sasau.
Farmhand can be found in the household located by the monastery in Sasau. He will have some minor assignments for Henry, and all of them are connected with stealing specific items for him.
- The first two assignments are related to people from the local farm. Your first task is to steal Pouch with amulet from a herbalist, and the second one requires you to steal Farm girl's shawl.
- In both cases wait till night-time, break into the hut and use stealth (it's crucial that you take off all the pieces of your armor). It's best to knock out each of your targets and loot their bodies when they are unconscious. You will receive 100 Groschen.
Your last assignment is to steal a tinderbox from a Tailor. Get to his hut in the south part of the city. Once more, night-time is the best time to break silently into his house. Find the Tailor, knock him out and loot him. You need to take Draper's tinderbox from his inventory. For completing all three tasks, Farmhand will give you special Slippers (they are worth 350 Groschen, they make it easier to move quietly and they add a lot of charisma).
The Queen of Shebas Sword
How to unlock: talk with the swordsmith in Sasau.
The swordsmith can be found in the north part of the city and he will tell you about forging the legendary sword. This will become possible once you find and bring the swordsmith five pieces of the sword. Ask him about the details. The game won't tell you where to look for the missing pieces, and thus the following description should be very helpful (you can collect the pieces in a different order).
Sword piece 1/5 - Blacksmith in Ledetchko
The blacksmith's hut is located in the south part of Ledetchko. During the day, you can buy this item for 200 Groschen. However, a much better option is to sneak into his hut at night, knock out the blacksmith and search him. The piece will be in his inventory.
Sword piece 2/5 - Beggar Pickman in Rattay
- Pickman is one of the beggars, but he is really a refugee from Skalitz. The easiest way to obtain the second sword piece is to begin side quest Aquarius in Rattay (you can find its description on the page with quests in Rattay) and find Pickman a job.
- He will try to pay you back and give you the sword piece. If you have already completed this quest and selected other refugees for the job, find Pickman and knock him out or use pickpocketing.
Sword piece 3/5 - Weaponsmiths hut in Rattay
- The hut is not far from the Rattay market. Do not try to do anything during the day, as the weaponsmith has a guard in his store. Try to carefully break into his hut at night (from the side alley and not the main street where the guard is).
- The missing piece is in one of the chests. You need to use a lockpick (or rob one of the sleeping people and take the chest key).
Sword piece 4/5 - Blacksmith near the monastery in Sasau
- Blacksmith Zach can be found south from Sasau. You can only find him here during the day. Wait for his helper to walk away, stand behind the blacksmith and use pickpocketing.
- The missing piece should be in his inventory (it's wise to use Saviour Schnapps in case you wouldn't find the artifact, or got caught red-handed).
Sword piece 5/5 - Blacksmiths hut in Talmberg
The blacksmith's hut is not marked on the village map. It's in the west part of Talmberg (see screenshot). you can break into the hut during the night, or rob the blacksmith, who has his worksite by the quarry in Talmberg, and obtain the key. Once you get inside the hut, locate the missing sword piece in one of the storage rooms. It's on one of the barrels.
Returning to the swordsmith
Once you have all 5 pieces of the legendary sword, get back to the swordsmith in Sasau. Give him the pieces and he will reward you with wage right away. Wait for at least one entire day, so the swordsmith can forge the weapon. You can purchase the Queen of Sheba's Sword (see picture). it costs around 2000 Groschen and has the following stats:
- Weapon type: Longsword.
- Requires: 12 Strength.
- Damage: 65 stab, 65 slash, 3 blunt.
- Defense: 100.
- Charisma: 18.
- Durability: 10.
- Weight: 3.1 pound.
How to unlock: Talk with Sir Sebastian von Berg after finishing the activity Raiders.
First, complete all the Cuman disposal orders for Commander Robard as part of the Talmberg activity Raiders. Then meet Sebastian von Berger, the repairman, in the Sasau Monastery. You may receive a mission from him to get rid of bandits from the camps around Sasau that he has indicated. Each time, Henry's task is to eliminate the bandit leader and get a trophy as a proof of his completed mission.
After each expedition/raid, return to Sebastian and claim your reward (grochen).