This page contains a list of side quests that can be unlocked in Rovna. This small village is located in the north-west part of the map and it was attacked by Cumans in the game's prologue.
A Man of the Cloth
How to unlock: Speak with one of the villagers in Rovna.
The villager can be found in one of the destroyed huts in the village. Speak with him about finding Father Simon and convincing him to become a priest in the local church.
- One of the two quest objectives points towards the church in Sasau but this is a false trail so ignore it. Instead, go to the farm that belongs to Simon's ex-housekeeper - that place is located east from Skalitz. Speak with the woman and you will learn the location of the cross.
- That cross is located far to the west from Skalitz. Reach that place and examine the grave with flowers lying next to it.
You now have to examine a small area west from the grave. Simon shouldn't be difficult to find but you learn that he is held hostage by two bandits. You can:
- Attack and kill the bandits.
- Use persuasion or impress - the bandit with whom you are talking to has 1 point in both of these categories. If you succeed, you will be able to get rid of the bandits without fighting with them.
- Give the bandit 60 Groschen (or less if you haggle a bit) to free the priest.
After that you have to speak with Father Simon. You can respect his will or convince him to go to Rovna (keep selecting the second dialog lines). Go back to the villager in Rovna and tell him about everything. If you managed to "recruit" Father Simon then you can receive 100 Groschen or refuse to collect the reward.