Homecoming and Awakening are the next two main quest of the main storyline of Kingdom Come: Deliverance. They are significantly shorter than the previous ones. Homecoming will have you visit the destroyed village of Skalitz, where Henry will have to bury his parents. Things will get rather complicated there, and the entire quest ends on a dramatic note. In Awakening, the protagonist will depart to meet Sir Radzig and share with him the information of the recent events.
- The quest begins in Rovna, which was attacked by the Cumans as well. You'll have to reach Skalitz on foot. You can take one of the main paths, but you'll encounter two bandits along the way. While they are not hard to defeat, if you're aiming for the Merciful trophy (completing the game without killing), you'll have to either sneak past them or escape.
- Once you've reached your home village, you'll have to get to the castle on the hill. Most paths are barricaded. The only exception will be the eastern passage, shown on the screenshot above. Having entered the new location, head for the place where your parents fell in the prologue, and watch a cur-scene (additionally, you may find a precious ring and a bottle of Saviour Schnapps on the corpse of Bianca, not far from the tavern)
Henry has to find a spade. Look for it around the ruined buildings. You will hear a dog barking. Follow the barking to reach Zbyshek. There will be two different resolutions of that meeting:
- Choosing a unique dialogue option - if you can manage to Persuade or Intimidate him, Zbyshek will take to his heels, and you won't have to fight him;
- Fighting with Zbyshek - this will happen if you fail to execute the unique dialogue option or just decide to attack the man off your own bat. The fistfight will be difficult - he will, however, run away if you draw a weapon.
Regardless of what happens, you will be able to take the Spade. Take it to the linden tree marked on your map - next to Henry's house. Dig a grave there.
A cut-scene will commence, during which you will see a man named Runt along with his comrades. He will want to rob Henry of his father's sword - Henry defies him, but unfortunately, the outcome of this fight is predetermined. You have to loose - Henry will be severely injured, Sir Radzik's Sword will be lost. You will then begin another main quest.
- First, you'll se a short dream sequence - you can try and attack a few enemies. You will wake up in a hut. Talk to Teresa a few times - you will unlock a main quest, Vengeance. You can't begin that quest right away - it will stay in your journal for longer. You will also get a side quest called The Good Thief. Before leaving the house, take all of your possessions from the chest.
- Go to meet Sir Radzik. You will be hailed by the guards at the gate - even if you fail a special dialogue choice, you will be allowed into the castle. Reach Sir Radzik and watch the cut-scene.