Twisting Canyons Map | Rage 2
Rage 2 Guide and Walkthrough
Key points of Rage 2 - Twisting Cayons
This page in our guide to RAGE 2 contains the map for Twisting Canyons region. This area serves as the starting location. We have marked all locations you can visit. They include authority sentries, arks and bandit dens.
General information about Twisting Canyons
- Twisting Canyons are located in the south.
- This region is full of twisting roads.
- There are also numerous mountains that can't be climbed on foot.
- Vineland, one of the towns in the game, is located in the south.
- The side activities in this place aren't challenging.
- If you want to stay on the roads, you have to learn how to turn properly.
There are 4 Authority Sentries in Twisting Canyons. These constructions will provide you with money and XP for your companions.
This region has 2 Arks. Complete them to get access to Vortex and Shatter skills.
- Junkers Pass Ark
- Quake Hill Ark
There are 4 bandit dens in this region. Complete them to get money, resources and weapons.
- Hard Top
- Mountain Fortress
- Doomsayer Peak
This region also offers:
- One road blockade,
- Six exploration spots,
- One Mutie Nest,