On this page of the Hitman 2 trophy guide you will find an overview of all the achievements from the Hitman Legacy: Colorado group. This is part of the trophies associated with the first season. You can fight for them if you have a set of Legacy Pack and DLC with the Colorado episode installed. This was the fifth major episode of the first Hitman season.
- Guerrilla Warfare
- Soup Sandwich
- Giddy Up
- A Feather in Your Cap
- Colorado Escalated
- Joint Operation
- Mission Complete
How to unlock: Complete the "Freedom Fighters" mission.
Commentary: No matter how you get rid of Sean Cross, Ezra Berg, Penelope Graves and Mayi Parvati in the "Freedom Fighters" mission, you will receive this achievement.
How to unlock: Drive over Rose and Parvati, make Berg blast himself into the air and the drown Graves.
Commentary: This trophy concerns the elimination of mission targets in different ways, so you have to approach the murder several times. For more details, see our Hitman 1 handbook.
The most troublesome is the murder of Rose and Parvati. This is linked to an opportunity called "Point Man", which involves the use of a rag from a barn to murder Mayi Parvati. For this achievement, however, two people must die - Maya Parvati and Sean Rose. You can contribute to this by starting the training in the barn only after Sean arrives to the barn. After the rehearsal, Maya and Sean will position themselves on the route of the ram. Then, you will be able to ram over them.
Ezra Berg may die in an explosion, e.g. when she appears in the garage next to the main property. You can sabotage the gas tank and detonate it at the right time.
Penelope Graves can be drowned in the tank after obtaining the Interpol badge from one of the guards. Agent 47 can then talk to the woman and lead her to a secluded place. It's enough to flip her over the fence.
How to unlock: Dance in the station.
Commentary: This achievement is linked to one of the easter eggs of the mission in Colorado - you have to encourage soldiers from the courtyard to dance. You have to get to the back of the main house (best dressed up as a hacker), pick up any fruit (e.g. apricot) and throw it at the soldier who organizes exercises for the other ones (this is shown in picture 1). After you have done this, run up to the radio from picture 2 and turn it on so that the soldiers may start dancing. This way you will unlock the achievement.
A Feather in Your Cap
How to unlock: Complete all story missions in "Freedom Fighters".
Commentary: Opportunities are nothing more than eliminating mission targets in different ways. You can view the opportunity list at any time after pausing the game and checking the appropriate tab. For quite obvious reasons, it is not possible to complete them all in one go. You have to start the task in Colorado many times and each time it is best to focus on one chosen opportunity (or two if they concern different targets and are not mutually exclusive). Guidance on how to eliminate the main mission targets in various ways can be found in our guide to Hitman 1.
How to unlock: Complete level 5 of escalation in Colorado.
Commentary: In escalations, Agent 47 faces increasingly complex murder challenges. Colorado has only one available escalation.
Hints to pass the escalation in Colorado (The Mallory Misfortune):
- Level 1 - Mark Hicks can be easily killed by hitting a gas tank or taking any explosives on a mission.
- Level 2 - Assassinate Hicks in the same way and preferably as a second target. You must murder Becker's Preston by setting him on fire (a barrel in the yard) or throwing a car on him (a lift in the garage). The biggest problem is to make sure that Becker reaches the place where the accident involving him is being arranged. Help yourself with this plan by using throwing objects (you first have to move him out of the building). Perform the final attack when he stands next to the barrel (shoot it from the pistol) or when he stands under the car in the garage (press the button that looses the elevator).
- Level 3 - An additional difficulty is that a Deadly Stalker hunts for Agent 47. Try to stay away from him so that he doesn't start to approach the main character. If you have plans to eliminate him, hide his body in a container next to the eastern exit of the farm.
- Level 4 - At this escalation level, the only change is that you can't murder or even stun the pursuer. You can try to ignore him completely or drag him to other places on the farm and then quickly return to mission targets. A better idea is to use a syringe with poison on him, but it must be an ordinary poison, so he won't die. Use the syringe after you have distracted the stalker's attention with a thrown object and it is best to do so at the beginning of the mission. It is easy to make a mistake here.
- Level 5 - Start with the delivery of a machine gun (SMG) to one of the Agency's lockers, e.g. the one in the orchard. It would be good if it was a silenced model of this weapon, thanks to which it will be much easier for you to complete the mission. After starting the task, reach this weapon and then go to the place where you can get a scarecrow costume (M7,9). Put on this disguise, leave the farm and walk around by moving anticlockwise. Get to the place where Preston Becker resides. Get him to leave the building and shoot him. After the murder, go north to get the old axe (M7,6). Take it and get to vicinity of Mark Hicks. You don't have to kill him in hand-to-hand combat, because it's much easier to throw an axe at him. This attack is probably going to be seen, so get to one of the exits on the map (e.g. the southern one) as soon as possible.
How to unlock: Select the starting position and use delivery to smuggle the item to Colorado.
Commentary: Both of the above mentioned options become available only after promotion to higher mastery rank. Try to complete the mission in Colorado at least once under the "standard rules" and only then check if you can use the starting point and equipment delivery options.
How to unlock: Reach level 20 of mastery rank in the Colorado.
Commentary: You can advance to next levels of mastery rank by completing the various challenges associated with the mission in Colorado. These include eliminating mission targets in various ways, finding unique items useful for murders or starting mission in other spots. You don't have to complete all of available challenges in order to be promoted to the 20th rank (the game informs you about it after completing the mission), so choose those challenges that suit you best.