You can earn extra points in Hitman 2 missions for doing other methods of murder by using specific tools. You can also get bonus points for elimination of other minor targets. The highest scores are for "first category" kills, but it's usually easier to unlock other challenges as well: so-called feats.
- Tasteless, Traceless - poison your target, it is best to connect it with Sugar, Honey, Honey.
- Someone Could Hurt Themselves - eliminate the target and make it look like an accident. You will complete this feat automatically during other murders.
- Straight Shot - easiest challenge - just kill someone with a headshot.
- Chameleon - find all disguises: in this mission only a bodyguard disguise is available.
- Versatile Assassin - you will unlock it by completing other actions (killing methods) from the list during a challenge (not necessarily during a single game).
- Piano Man - kill the target with fiber wire. You take it optionally at the beginning of the mission.
- Hold My Hair - kill the target by drowning. You can poison (with a rat poison) sugar and honey, and when Alma drinks it, she runs to the toilet on the ground floor. Squeeze her head into the toilet bowl and drown the girl.
No Running On The Tiles!
Push a guard into the swimming pool. It's easiest to do if you already have a guard disguise. Go near the pool and flip a coin. The lured guard will reach for it and you can then push him forward to the pool. This challenge won't count if you knock down your opponent and just throw his body into the pool.
Kill Orson Mills using a kitchen knife (hangs on the kitchen wall near the chopper) while Orson is in the shower. He will go there when Alma ends the phone call.
Death Of A Statesman
Poison Orson's whisky. You must have a deadly poison smuggled into the mission area (when you reach a higher level of character mastery). Whisky is located in the living room, next to the balcony door.
Kill the sleeping Alma by shooting at her through the roof window. Entrance to the roof: behind the terrace on the first floor.