Alma Reynard is your main target. Her boyfriend who wears glasses - Orson Mills - is an optional target for challenges. If you kill him anyway, you will get negative points for killing a non-target related civilian. Although, for each challenge you will get a sum of 1000 points and more. After Alma returns home she will:
- Alma will first speak on the phone in the living room,
- Then she will go to the bedroom on the first floor together with Orson and leave the keys to the house on the bedside table,
- Then she will go to the dressing room and the bathroom, where he will wash her teeth and Orson will take a shower,
- Then Alma will go out onto the balcony. After a while Orson will join her (Orson will come back for a glass of whisky),
- After a short while both of them will return to the bedroom and lie down to sleep.
Waiting for the right moment, you can wait on the first floor in secret - if you want to listen to the conversation, you have to move around: two guards on the first floor will check each room (but only once).
Kill Alma using a pillow when she falls asleep. After downloading data from the computer, hide in the bedroom on the first floor (e.g. in a chest) and wait for the woman to go to sleep (about 10 minutes). Go to bed and suffocate her with a pillow. Cover the blinds and close the double door. Watch out for a toy by the bed on the floor - it generates noise when you stand on it.
Sugar, Honey, Honey
Kill Alma by poisoning her tea. Drinking tea is the first thing she will do when she arrives home. To succeed, you must have deadly poison - you will not find it at this level; you must bring it with you (i.e. get the right level of character to unlock this item at a starting point). Go to the kitchenette and poison the sugar / honey lying on the counter - Alma chooses one or the other additive during each approach (but more often she chooses honey).
- Using a rat poison will not kill the target - you will only cause Alma to go to the toilet on the ground floor. This is still a good opportunity to take into account other challenges. Chloroform only causes the target to fall asleep.
- When you reach level 7 of mastery in Whittleton Creek (Another Life) you can equip agent 47 with deadly poison at the start of the game.
Smells Like Nail Polish
Kill Alma by poisoning the ventilation system. To do this, go to the roof - the stairs leading there are on the first floor, near the barbecue, on the west side of the property. There are two ventilation systems on the roof, through which you can let the poison into the building:
- to the office panic room,
- to the bathroom on the first floor.
Alma goes to the bathroom after a phone call in the living room; to the shelter - in case of danger (e.g. finding a guard's body and starting an alarm).
Tip: in order to complete and complete this task, you must have a deadly poison, which will only be unlocked at higher levels of the character (not the mission).
A Clean Kill
Kill Alma when Orson Mills takes a shower. Wait for Alma to finish talking on the phone and go upstairs to the bathroom to wash your teeth - Orson during this time will go to take a shower. Eliminate Alma in any way you like.
Tip: do it quietly, and you'll combine this killing with the extra challenge of killing Orson in the shower - with a kitchen knife.
Like Fish In A Barrel
Kill Alma from the roof when she resides in a secret room. To do this, you can use a ventilation duct on the roof, but you must have a deadly poison brought with you to the mission area. Other options are to use explosive charges with remote control (also brought with you for mastery points), or you can destroy a small grille in the roof and throw a grenade there. However, the grille is quite durable...