In this part of our guide to New Horizons Animal Crossing we explain what it's worth to do every day so you don't regret it afterwards.
In Animal Crossing, everything depends on the day and night cycle. How does it work? Some things can only be done during a day and sometimes you even have to wait a few days to check the results of other activities. So it's worth doing a certain amount of things every day, so as not to waste the opportunity.
- Use the Nook Stop ATM - you'll get some free Nook Miles.
- Search for fossils. Every day there will be four places marked with a star on your island. Dig them up and you'll find dinosaur bones.
- Harvest fruits. You'll be able to sell them. They will regrow after three days.
- Look for a letter in a bottle on the beach. Every day, a bottle like this pops up on your island - you'll find a DIY recipe in it.
- Hit all the stones on your island with a shovel - every day you can extract up to 8 pieces of various useful raw materials from them.
- Look in the trash can at Resident Services - sometimes you'll find perfectly good furniture, clothes or crafting materials.
- Optional: get some wood from the trees. It's worth having a reserve of different types of wood, but you don't have to do it every day. There are lots of trees on the island, so you can easily pick what you need at any particular time.