In this chapter to our guide to Greedfall, you will see what choices determine the ending and its course.
What choices affect the ending in Greedfall?
- Reputation with factions- by the end of the game we will have to form an alliance against Constantin. The factions will join us only when we have friendly relations with them. Hence, we must complete all side missions for them and demonstrate an ethical approach to gain as many reputation points as possible.
- Relations with friends - if we have performed side missions of our companions we will have good relations with them. Thus, Kurt won't betray us, and at the end, companions will help us in the fight. Siora will become Mal, Aphra will earn the respect from all the natives, Kurt will become Sieglinde's assistant, Vasco will become a General, and Petrus a cardinal.
- The choice of the King of Natives - the ending will mention the king, who was chosen during the game. It can be Dunncas, Derdre or Ullan.
- Relationship with Derdre - if you helped the woman in missions with the burial of the mother and mitigate her combat aspirations, the woman will eventually accept the fact of not being elected as the Queen (if we chose another candidate).
- Sentencing Dr. Asili- after sentencing the doctor to death in the process, the practice of human experimentation will come out to the light, and the alliance will take steps to prevent them from happening again.
- Helping Ullan- If we helped Ullan during side missions, the further course of events will be shown in the epilogue.
- The choices made in Theleme side missions- the game will also present a summary of what happened with the stone tablets and doctrines of Saint Matheus.
- The final choice- the most important is the final choice, whether we want to kill Constantin or join him. Depending on the decision we made, we will see a good or bad ending, which is also modified by the above decisions.