GreedFall: Together for Teer Fradee - walkthrough GreedFall guide, walkthrough
Last update: Thursday, July 1, 2021
Together for Teer Fradee is one of the main quests in Greedfall. The next part of our guide describes the walkthrough of this quest.
In the task, you will be forced to create an alliance to protect the Sanctuary against Constantin. To do this, you must visit representatives of all factions and ask them for help. For individual groups to join the alliance, you must have a friendly reputation with them. In other words, it was necessary to finish all the side missions, with a given fraction and perform them so as to get a high reputation bonus.
- Go to the leaders of the natives and ask him for help. Depending on your choice, this can be, for example, Dunncas' abode.
- Go to the Captain of Coin Guard, and ask if he will join your cause. Depending on your choice, it may be, for example, Captain Sieglinde in New Serene.
- Go to Naut's Admiral and ask the woman for assistance in the battle.
- Go to Governor Hikmet and ask him to join the battle.
- Convince the Governor of Theleme to believe in Constantin's betrayal and join the final battle.
- Finally, go to Glendan and tell him about the upcoming battle.
If you missed any of the allies, you will see a different ending and can even slightly change the course of the last quest. To reach the best ending, you need to create a full alliance, including Theleme, Natives, Coin Guard, Bridge Alliance, and Nauts. You will receive 2000XP for completing this quest.