If you've been interested in alchemy since the beginning of GreedFall, we have an idea for your character. With potions you can regenerate your hero's health, strengthen your weaponry, facilitate your exploration of the world and apply a debuff / crowd control various enemies.
- What talents to develop?
- What attributes to develop?
- What skills to develop?
- How to fight as such type of character build?
What talents to develop?
One of the talents that can help you develop the alchemy is charisma. It lowers the cost of products at merchants so you can create potions at a cheaper cost.
Science is the most important talent you need to invest in when creating your character. It allows you to create potions.
The last important talent is intuition. It improves the collection of raw materials and increases their quantity. As a result, the elixirs and potions can be created much faster.
What attributes to develop?
Accuracy is the most important attribute for the potion master. It increases potions and firearms damage and also destroys enemy armor faster.
What skills to develop?
- Amointed Weapons - allows you to use potions on weapons in order to enhance their attacks.
- Alchemical Dosage - increases strength of potions.
- Assassin's Touch -weapons under the influence of potions become highly poisonous.
- Set Trap - this is an interesting skill that allows you to use alchemical potions that explode in contact with your opponent. They act like grenades. Not only do they deal damage to enemies, they also stun and knock them down.
How to fight as such type of character build?
When you choose this build, you need to know right away that you will spend a lot of time in the game exploring the world, collecting raw materials and creating potions. You have to be patient, then.
Also, remember that potions aren't your only weapon. It's best if you carry a firearm or a melee weapon with you. You can put potions on firearms to enhance their damage. It is a good solution to increase your strength.