If you like hand-to-hand or melee combat, but at the same time appreciate intelligence, we have a perfect character build for you. In GreedFall you can create a great warrior who will be able to wield one-handed and two-handed blades, as well as throw traps and grenades.
- What talents to develop?
- What attributes to develop?
- What skills to develop?
- How to fight as such type of character build?
What talents to develop?
Craftsmanship is an important talent to develop - it allows you to create and improve weapons. This way you will be able to develop all weapons you can get in the game.
What attributes to develop?
Endurance is a good attribute for a warrior. It increases the health and balance of the hero, making it possible for the character to withstand much more attacks and enemy strikes.
Another important attribute is agility. This ability greatly helps in fights and accelerates fury restoration.
Strength, however, will increase your strength, your ability to destroy armor, speed up the regeneration rate of your fury, and help you in putting enemies out of balance.
What skills to develop?
- One-handed blades - allows you to use a one-handed weapons: attack, kick and furious attack.
- Devastating Kick - kicking an opponent destroys his armor.
- Long blades - allows you to use two-handed blades: chopping attack, kick and furious attack.
- Bomb - allows to throw bomb.
- Toxic Bomb - send a bomb that poisons enemies.
- Set Trap - allows you to use alchemical mixtures that explode on contact with your opponent.
- Fast Trap - it is possible to place traps during the fight (after evade).
- Phial Throw - a flask throw works like a grenade/bomb - it explodes on contact with an opponent.
How to fight as such type of character build?
This is one of those builds that require a lot of time spent on development. However, such a character is invincible. Your goal is to attack enemies and kill/weaken them with bombs and potions. This way you will significantly increase the strength of your character.