GreedFall: Wounds - how to heal? GreedFall guide, walkthrough
Last update: Monday, July 5, 2021
On this page of the guide to GreedFall, you will find advice on how to treat a character to recover the health lost in battle. We present several methods - both those available from the beginning of the game, and those that require the development of the main character.
The default method of treating the hero is to use Health Potions. You start the game with a few (regular) vials in stock. The vials (and all other potions) can be assigned to hotkeys to easily activate them during combat. You can also choose them durin an active pause.
Ways of obtaining health potions:
- Found in chests together with other loot.
- Purchased from merchants (last resort). Gold is better spent on other items that can't be depleted.
- Craft yourself using alchemy - unlock at least 1 level of Science. You must also have the right ingredients (2x Hawthorn, 1x Beast essence). Crafting was described in detail in another section: Crafts and alchemy.
Another method is the Resuscitation Powder. You can use it to resurrect fallen team members and allow them to continue fighting.
As with health potions, the powder can be found in loot, purchased from merchants, or produced through alchemy.
An excellent way to "free" treatment - is the skill Magic Healing. Unlike vials, it doesn't use your stocks with every activation.
The magical healing skill is located at the top right of the skill tree. You can "get" to this ability from the side of One-Handed Heavy Weapons, or the Stasis.
At the beginning, the first level of the skill Magic Healing will be enough. Over time, however, try to unlock its subsequent levels:
- Level 2 allows you to get rid of poisons from the body. Before you receive this skill, you can use the antidote ampoules.
- Level 3 allows you to recover 50% more health points.
- Level 4 also allows you to renew armor points.
- Level 5 allows you to treat team members. They'll only get 50% of the effects of the treatment, but it's good way to get them healed at least a bit.
A completely different way to heal wounds is to go to rest. This is obviously only possible out of combat. You can rest in houses, main cities, and in camps.
Another good method of healing out of combat is investing points in Vigor. This will allow limited replenishment of health and mana.