From the previous chapter ("Who can you flirt with?") you've learned which characters you can flirt with, when played both as Scott and Sara Ryder. In this chapter you will find 5 tips that will help you get to the culmination point of a romance, or, to put it simply, have sex with the character you're interested in. The tips are as follows:
- You can romance all available characters at the same time. There are no places and/or moments in Mass Effect Andromeda where, for instance, two characters are arguing and you have to decide with whom you will agree, denying your character a chance to romance the one you have disagreed with.
- Keep in mind that before you end up in bed with someone, you have to commit to a relationship with the character you are interested in. Once you've done it, you will be unable to do the same with the remaining characters - you won't be able to continue romancing them. If you want to see how several romances end, save the game before committing to a relationship and load it later to check another character. You can find all the "commitment moments" with different characters in the following chapters of this guide.
- Romancing in this game is relatively simple - you have to flirt at least 3 times with a character you want to end in bed with. You can do it more often, of course, but those 3 times are the bare minimum. A dialogue option associated with flirting is marked with a "heart" icon - it's really hard to miss.
- Don't forget to complete all of the loyalty missions for a given character. Detailed descriptions of all of them can be found in "Allies and relationships" chapter of this guide.
- Remember to regularly talk with the characters you want to romance with. In general, you will be able to flirt with them each time a priority op (main missions of the game) is completed, or when you've reached a specific threshold in some of them. Don't forget to read emails from them as well - those often are used to start a loyalty mission, or will simply allow you to speak (and flirt) with a character.
Note - information about the loyalty missions, as well as the places in which you can commit to a relationship can be found in the next chapters of the Romance section of this guide.