General Atomics is an abandoned robot factory. The lack of any humans doesn't mean the building is empty. There are more than a dozen of hostile robots here. Most of them are simply Mr Handy, but you will also find few automatic turrets and one stronger robot. It is a perfect place to obtain valuable electronic parts needed for crafting.
1. Door that can be opened using a terminal (novice level). You can also simply walk to the second part of the building using the conveyor above.
2. Here you will find a safe secured with a terminal. In order to open it you must complete few tasks:
First enter the only open room and turn off the radio. Now the second room will open.
Take the Large Baby Bottle from the table in the second room, walk towards the bed, aim at the teddy bear and press "R" key in order to open the transfer window. Give him the bottle.
Now go to the third room. You must clean it of all items dangerous for children: take the fork from the table, the box with a cleaner from under the table, the machete from the fridge and the key.
Now the safe will open. Inside you will find 3 core fusions, 5 stimpacks and some cash.
3. The room on the first floor is secured with advanced lock. Inside you will find some medicaments and a safe on novice level.
4. First floor. The main room of the complex. You will find few robots here, including the strongest one. To be able to fight him you must first open the door using the terminal. You will find a chest with large number of ammunition here.
5. First floor. Tesla Science magazine is lying on the desk.
6. Second floor, the highest level. In this room you will find expert level terminal that allows controlling the turrets.