All the inhabitant of the convalescent house are long dead, but the service robots are still trying to be useful. You can find many medicines and drugs in the building, but in order to get them you must find six keys. Most of them can be found in guest rooms, one can be obtained by using low Charisma if you try to register in the hotel at the receptionist.
A full list and locations of all keys can be found in the main terminal at the entrance. From it you can read:
- Catherine, 205: By her cat bowls
- Edward, 106: Behind his typewriter
- Ethel, 203: Beneath her paint brush
- Margaret, 104: Under her fertilizer
- Mortimer, 101: In his favorite boat model
- Randall, 201: Under the mounted deer head (it is possible to find the key under the skeleton)
Each of the keys has a "nuka-cola quantum" pendant and it opens one safe at the reception. The safes cannot be opened by lock picking. Behind the closed door nearby there is a Massachusetts Surgical Journal magazine - the door can be also opened using the reception terminal.
When you will walk deeper into the building and return to the reception, the building will be attacked by large number of synths. The robots can help you in battle, but except for getting the attention of enemies for a short while they will not be very useful.