This is a dilapidated building where lab used to be. As soon as you enter, you will be accosted by robot Molly - the supervisor of this place. She asks you if you want to work for her company. If you agree, she takes you to the room on the left and tells you the history of the factory (you need to take a seat on the chair).
After you listen to the story, she takes you deeper into the complex. You will have to enter the decontamination chamber. Entering the chamber starts the Cambridge Polymer Labs quest, where you need to find leave the trap.
1. Right after you enter, you will be welcomed by Molly - the robot that supervises the complex.
2. To listen to Molly, you need to sit on the chair. There is only one in the room, so there is not much of a choice.
3. After you enter decontamination chamber, the door will be locked and you start the Cambridge Polymer Labs quest.
4. As soon as you exit out into the yard, you will be attacked by a big group of ghouls.
5. Lower level - Room C2. Here, you find sample 11317. It is also here that you conduct the final experiment.
Upper Level - Room C1. Here, you find sample 49. In the corner of the room, there is a venting shaft grate. Along the shaft, you get into the room locked with a master lock.
6. Upper level - Room C3. The room is locked with master lock. You do not need to open it, you can simply follow the venting shaft . Here, you find sample 611.
In this room, using the terminal, you can activate the installation's defense systems. As a result, all turrets here will start attacking you, but this also opens the door out and you complete the Cambridge Polymer Labs quest.
Lower level - Rooms C4 and C5. Here, you find the terminal that opens door to the reactor chamber . In both rooms, there are samples 65 and 413.
7. Lower level. The reactor room. You open the door using the terminal in room C4 . Inside, you encounter an irradiated ghoul.
8. In the room, there is sample 3111.
9. Upper level - manager's office. The room is locked with a master lock. It is opened by Molly after you complete Cambridge Polymer Labs quest. Inside, you find a fusion core and Massachusetts Surgical Journal.