Zelda TotK: All Shrines in Great Hyrule Forest Zelda Tears of the Kingdom guide, tips
Have you been wondering how to pass all the puzzles in Great Hyrule Forest? On this page of the guide to Zelda TotK you will find the answers to this question.
Last update: Thursday, May 18, 2023
Once you get to Hyrule, at some point you will reach the Great Hyrule Forest. On our guide page for Zelda Tears of the Kingdom, you will find solutions to all the puzzles that await you in Shrines, such as Ekochiu.
- Climb the square platform and wait for the stone block to be on the same side as you are.
- The platform will move back, and you will have to use the Recall ability for it to return. Jump on it, and you'll get to the other side.
- On the water, you'll notice square blocks. Jump on one of them and use Recall to get to the top.
- From there, you can also access the chest. Use the glider to get to the place where the chest is and open it. Inside, you will find Zonaite Shield.
- Moving on, jump down and pull the square block onto the platform. Then step on the gray-orange button, which is on the top floor.
- Thanks to this, the square block will float high in the air for a brief moment. Get off the button and use Recall after climbing the block. When you're up high, jump forward and use the glider.
This page is still a Work in Progress.