Zelda TotK: All Shrines in Lanayru Wetlands Zelda Tears of the Kingdom guide, tips
While traversing the Lanayru Wetlands, you will encounter several Shrines that contain a number of puzzles to solve. In our guide to Zelta TotK you will learn how to solve them.
Last update: Thursday, May 18, 2023
Lanayru Wetlands is one of the starting locations in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom. Check out our guide to learn how to complete all the Shrine puzzles in this region.
Related map marker: Shrine #1 Tukarok - Lanayru Wetlands @ Zelda Tears of the Kingdom Interactive Map
- After entering it, go straight ahead and climb down the ladder. There you will find a device on four wheels and an orb that you need to attach to each other using the Ultrahand ability.
- Direct the vehicle straight towards the lava lake, then get on board the four-wheeler and hit the tires to move forward.
- Attach the wheel to the board and then place it between the objects shown in the picture.
- Use Ultrahand to move the orb to the platform on the right, then target it and drag it to the side.
- Quickly return up the ladder and use Recall to return the orb to the top.
- Take the orb with the Ultrahand and use it to go to the next room.
- Build a wooden footbridge by connecting several planks and set it up as shown in the photo. Next, attach the orb to it and climb up the ladder. Detach the orb and drop it on the other side of the room.
- The last step is to climb on the square block to open the gate and then place the orb in the funnel.
- You should notice an orb in the water. Use the Ultrahand on the orb, then place it deep underwater and cancel the ability. Thanks to this, the orb will shoot high into the air, activating the mechanism.
- Next, do the same with the mattress. This time, however, you will have to turn it upright to activate the mechanism.
- The third stage involves placing the orb underwater and then making it shoot out, similar to the first step. Thanks to this, you will unlock the elevator. Enter it quickly and use the Recall ability. You will then be in the air. Use the paraglide and get to the other side.
- When you enter the Shrine, go forward and jump on the spring-loaded device that resembles a small trampoline. Then hit this mechanism. You will be launched in the air. Use the paraglide to get higher.
- After that, set the mechanism on the right side and repeat the first step. When you are at the highest possible altitude, use the paraglide and fly to the other side.
- There you will find an orb and a device with a spring. Set up the mechanism as in the picture, then place (not attach) the orb on the trampoline and quickly attack it. Thanks to this, the sphere will get launched to the place from where you came. When that happens, launch yourself in the same way.
- The orb hitting the center of the funnel will open a gate with two connected springboards. Set up a third one on top of it and connect them together. Next, launch yourself up. You will reach the highest floor.
- Note, on the lower floor there is a chest in which you will find a Sneaky Elixir.
This page is still a Work in Progress.