On the following page, we have included information on Workshop Rank and Reputation Points, including how to earn points and what benefits they provide. You will also find out where you can check the monthly and annual rankings of the best builders.
What is Workshop Rank?
Workshop Rank is a special ranking of the best builders in Sandrock. During the game you will be rewarded with Reputation Points, which determine your position on the list. You can check the scoreboard at any time. It is located in the Commerce Guild, right across from the entrance.
Keep in mind that the higher the Workshop Rank, the more Commission-type tasks you can do in one day. The number of missions is as follows:
- Rank D (1 star) - 1 Commission per day
- Rank C and B (2 and 3 stars) - 2 Commissions per day
- Rank A and S (4 and 5 stars) - 3 Commissions per day
Workshop Rank rewards
At the end of the month and at the end of the year, the game ranks which builder has earned the most Reputation Points. Depending on your place in the overall ranking, you will receive various prizes.
- 1st Place: Commerce Badge x50, Data Discs x15, Water x10, Gols x1,000
- 2nd Place: Commerce Badge x40, Data Discs x12, Water x18, Gols x600
- 3rd Place: Commerce Badge x30, Data Discs x10, Water x6, Gols x300
- 4th Place: Commerce Badge x20, Data Discs x5, Water x5, Gols x200
- 5th Place: Commerce Badge x10, Data Discs x3, Water x3, Gols x100
- 1st Place: Golden Builder Award Trophy, Commerce Badge x200, Condensed Power Stone x20, Furniture Chest x1, Gols x10,000
- 2nd Place: Silver Builder Award Trophy, Commerce Badge x150, Condensed Power Stone x15, Furniture Chest x1, Gols x6,000
- 3rd Place: Bronze Builder Award Trophy, Commerce Badge x120, Condensed Power Stone x10, Furniture Chest x1, Gols x3,000
- 4th Place: Commerce Badge x100, Power Stones x15, Gold x15, Gols x1,500
- 5th Place: Commerce Badge x80, Power Stones x10, Gold x10, Gols x800
How to get Reputation Points?
You can earn Reputation Points by:
- Performing some main and side missions.
- Fulfilling Commissions - the more difficult the Commission, the more Reputation Points.
- Donating exhibits to the Museum.
- Performing Inspections in the Commerce Guild.