On this page, you can find a walkthrough for Recipe For Fun story mission - during it, you'll attend a gathering in front of City Hall and build and install Sandrunning Kiosk. Among others, we will help you in finding and crafting the required materials.
Quest time limit: none
Reward: 800 EXP, Gols (800), Reputation (+40), Froggy Explorer Pants
- Go to City Hall
- Upgrade Assembly Station
- Construct Sandrunning Decorations
- Install Sandrunning Decorations
Go to City Hall
The mission becomes available after completing Practice What You Preach story mission. After a day passes, visit your mailbox - you'll receive a letter from Matilda asking you to appear at the meeting. Immediately after reading the contents, travel to the City Hall building. Once you're there, the woman will inform you of the survey results and she and Catori will present you with a plan.
Upgrade Assembly Station
Before you can get through with the objective, you need to upgrade your Assembly Station. This upgrade is different, as you don't need a blueprint for it. Simply head to the Construction Junction building next to the City Hall and use the upgrade module.
From the menu, choose Structures and click on Assembly Station.
Now click on the arrow icon to move to the upgrade menu.
To upgrade the Assembly Station, you need following materials:
- Steel Bar x5 - you can smelt it in Civil Furnace after spending 15 Iron Ore, 5 Graphite and 5 Dina. Alternatively, you can process Iron Scraps at the Civil Recycler.
- Bronze Plate x10 - craftable at Processor by spending 30 Bronze Bars (you can craft them at the Furnace)
- Microchip x5 - you can find them while exploring Gecko Station Abandoned Ruins at any level.
Go through with the upgrade - from now on, you have an Intermediate Assembly Station in your workshop.
Construct Sandrunning Decorations
You have what you need - choose the Sandrunning Kiosk blueprint at the Intermediate Assembly Station.
To craft Sandrunning Decorations, you need following materials:
- Bronze Plate x4 - crafted at the Processor by spending 12 Bronze Bars (craftable at Furnace)
- Bronze Pipes x3 - you can craft them at Grinder by spending 6 Bronze Bars.
- Rubber Shell x3 - crafted at the Processor by spending 12 Rubber (you can get them by processing Rubber Scraps at the Recycler).
- Marble Brick x3 - crafted at the Furnace by spending 12 Marble (get it from Hard Rock nodes)
Once you have what you need, use it on the Sandrunning Kiosk blueprint and then store the item in your inventory.
Install Sandrunning Decorations
You now need to place the Sandrunning Kiosk in the marked area. You have to travel to Gecko Station Ruins. The fastest way is to use Yakmel Station point, as traveling there on foot takes a lot of time.
Once the Sandrunning Kiosk is up and running, Catori will appear and thank you for your work. The mission is now concluded, with a new one appearing in your log.