This section in our guide to My Summer Car will show you the drivable vehicles. We also advise you how to use them in the best way and what are their limitations. We have also included instructions on how to start and drive them and, above all, where to find them.
In My Summer Car, as the name itself indicates, the main character is a summer car - unfortunately, it is total wreckage divided into parts we have to connect ourselves. In the meantime, or a little later, we can get access to other vehicles that are scattered throughout the neighborhood - from a small motorbike, boat, muscle car to a tractor. Some of them can be used immediately, others will require you to complete a number of conditions to find them at all. Some of them will be useful for work and earning money, others will only be a means of transportation around the island, for example, for the necessary trips to the store in the town.
Here is a list of available vehicles:
- Satsuma car - for self-assembly
- Jonnez ES motorbike - available immediately
- Boat - available immediately
- Kekmet tractor - available immediately
- Ruscko car - hidden on the map, available after completing a few steps
- Van Hayosiko - appears randomly near the player's home, probably after completing several conditions
- Gifu sewage tanker - available after completing several conditions
- Ferndale Muscle Car - available after completing several conditions
In addition to them, you will encounter other vehicles controlled by artificial intelligence or as rusty wreckages. There is also a train, a bike and other cars and trucks. You can use the bus as a passenger and sometimes you will need to connect the trailer to the tractor. Watch out for the police cars because you can get a fine. You should also watch out for tuned cars driving on the roads.
Our car isn't that cool - especially in the beginning.