Resident Evil 4 Remake: List of all secrets Resident Evil 4 Remake - guide, tips
This page of the guide lists all the secrets in Resident Evil 4 Remake - these include Files, Yellow Herbs, treasure maps, Wayshrines and shooting galleries. You will also find a summary of the more difficult puzzles.
Last update: Thursday, March 23, 2023
This page of the guide lists all the secrets in the game Resident Evil 4 Remake - these include Yellow Herb plants, Files, Treasure Maps, Locked Drawers, Small Keys, Chests with Decorated Keyhole, and a Shooting Range. Information about their location wil help you completing RE4 Remake 100%.
All secrets and collectibles
- Files - Village - On this page we have compiled documents, notes, books and other similar quest items from the Village.
- Files - Castle - This page describes letters, documents, notes and other similar quest items from the Castle.
- Files - Island - This page lists various letters, photos, documents, and reports possible to find on the island.
- Treasure Maps - From this page you will learn where to purchase treasure maps with the locations of selected secrets marked.
- Wayshrine - On the page we have listed all the Wayshrine shrines from the Village region and you will also find out where the Old Wayshrine Key is.
- Square Lock Box - The page compiles Square Lock Box containers from the Castle region and you will also find out where the Cubic Device is.
- Chest with Decorated Keyhole - We described these unique locked chests that Ashley opens in the castle in Chapter 9.
- Yellow Herb - Village - Here you will learn where to look for Yellow Herbs in the Village in order to extend the health bar permanently.
- Yellow Herb - Castle - The page compiles more Yellow Herbs, this time to be found in the Castle.
- Yellow Herb - Island - On the page we have compiled the last Yellow Herbs that can be found on the Island.
- Shooting Range - From the description, you will learn where all Shooting Ranges are, what their objectives are, and how to collect Tokens.
- Locked Drawers - Village - The page describes all locked drawers with treasures to find in the village.
- Locked Drawers - Castle - The page features the locations of locked drawers with loot hidden in various parts of the castle.
- Small Keys - Castle - On this page we've described where to find the keys needed to open Locked Drawers in the village.
- Small Keys - Castle - Here we've compiled a list of keys for Locked Drawers to collect in the castle.
- CQBR Assault Rifle - you will learn where in the castle the secret CQBR assault rifle is located and how to take it.
- Clockwork Castellans - locations of all 16 figures. This is one of the more difficult categories of collectibles.