Resident Evil 4 Remake: List of all bosses Resident Evil 4 Remake - guide, tips
There are many bosses to defeat in Resident Evil 4 Remake, and this page of the guide compiles the antagonists from the main storyline - these include El Gigante, Chief, Dos Gigantes, Salazar and Jack Krauser.
Last update: Thursday, March 23, 2023
On this guide page, you will find a list of all bosses from Resident Evil 4 Remake. We've listed the elite opponents you will encounter in the main storyline. You will find walkthroughs of each battle on separate pages of the guide.
Main story bosses
- Chainsaw Man - the first boss with a chainsaw encountered in Village Square in chapter 1.
- Del Lago - a swimming monster that Leon must face in chapter 3 after reaching the lake.
- El Gigante - a large giant-troll that you fight in the quarry in chapter 4.
- Chainsaw Sisters - two opponents with chainsaws that will appear at Checkpoint in chapter 6.
- Mendez - he is the final boss of the Village and you must defeat him in the Slaughterhouse in chapter 6.
- Garrador - a blind boss that you will face in the Dungeon in chapter 7. We also described the fight with a pair of Garradors in chapter 10.
- Verdugo - a powerful creature from the Underground Laboratory in chapter 10 that you can avoid or kill.
- Dos Gigantes - a pair of giants (one with and one without armor) that you will face in Blast Furnace in chapter 11.
- Jack Krauser (Chapter 11) - the first duel with the commando is a knife fight combined with parrying and dodging.
- Ramon Salazar - he is the final boss of the Castle region. You face the mutated Salazar in chapter 12.
- Jack Krauser (Chapter 14) - you must defeat the commando again in the ruins on the Island.
- Final boss - the fight with the final boss takes place in Loading Docks in chapter 16.
Boss fights changes
Resident Evil 4 Remake features bosses familiar from the original 2005 version. The general premise of the fights is similar to the original version of the game, although some of them may slightly differ - for example, use the new combat mechanics available in the remake. From the descriptions in our guide, you will learn about the strengths and weaknesses of each boss.