The Drowned Kingdom - M7
Pillars Of Eternity 2 Guide and Walkthrough
Key points of PoE 2 Deadfire - Beast of Winter - M7 - The Drowned Kingdom
Important areas on the map
Connections between the Void Gates.
Exits from locations
Locked doors or chests
Important NPC's (quest givers, traders etc.)
New potential team members
Dangerous enemies (bosses, elite monsters etc.)
The Sunken Crown.
The map above presents the location of The Drowned Kingdom in Pillars of Eternity 2 Deadfire - Beast of Winter. You can get to this place via portal in The Shattered Passage (M6,2). The Drowned Kingdom is associated with the quest of the same name.
Important locations in The Drowned Kingdom
1. Starting spot. Here you'll begin the exploration of the map.
2. Pedestal. Activating the pedestal allows you to collect Wandering Soul (1).
3. Pedestal. Activating the pedestal allows you to collect Wandering Soul (2).
4. Pedestal. Activating the pedestal allows you to collect Wandering Soul (3).
5. Pedestal. Activating the pedestal allows you to collect Wandering Soul (4) and lets you get to The Sunken Crown.
6. The Sunken Crown. Just after you enter this location, head right. You will find a chest there with unique sword The Twin Eels. In the further part of the location you will find King Wingaur o Waturi, but only if you have gathered all four souls on the map. After having a conversation with the king, The Drowned Kingdom's quest will end
7. Exit from The Sunken Crown. You can only get here by going through the Sunken Crown location. Use the nearby pedestal to lower the water level. This will allow you to discover the statue where you will find the Current's Rush mace.
Quests that can be continued in The Drowned Kingdom
[Beast of Winter] The Drowned Kingdom (The Drowned Kingdom) - find four soul fragments.
Types of enemies and monsters in The Drowned Kingdom
Soul Collector - s insensitive to health disturbances.
Plague - is immune to intellectual disturbances and to power disturbances.
Other valuable information related to The Drowned Kingdom
Moving around The Drowned Kingdom is only possible with Void Gates - you'll see all the connections between the portals on the map. Another important points are the pedestals scattered around the location (you can also find their location on the map above). The pedestals are used to lower and raise water levels in a given place. Every time you activate the pedestal, you will see where the water has fallen and where it has risen, so that you can reach new places, and above all, the Wandering Souls.