Bardatto Estate | Neketaka Island | Walkthrough
Pillars Of Eternity 2 Guide and Walkthrough
Key points of Pillars of Eternity 2 Deadfire M17 - Neketaka: Bardatto Estate
Important areas on the map
Exits from locations
Locked doors or chests
Important NPC's (quest givers, traders etc.)
New potential team members
Dangerous enemies (bosses, elite monsters etc.)
M11 – Exit to: Queen's Berth.
Ezzali's study. You can meet with Ezzali Bardatto as a part of the "Salt in the Wound Quest" (M11,9) and also unlock a new side quest "A Sinking Feeling". Chest with a lvl5 lock - potion and gold.
Side room. Secret stash on the wall with a lvl6 lock - a scroll and a jewel. Chest with a lvl4 lock - scroll and gold.
Stairs connecting the main floor and the vault.
Guard post. You won't be let inside if you don't have the permission. You can attack Captain Vilami and the guards or sneak past them.
Room with chests. Chest with a lvl6 lock - crossbow and bombs. You can look inside other chests.
Records room. The door to the records room is closed - lvl4 lock. Chest with a lvl5 lock - a potion and Ezzali's ledger (quest item).
Entrance to the vault. If you want to break inside the vault you must alternate between the locks to the left and to the right of the big door. Each time the lock's difficulty level is increased and the final one will be a lvl 12 lock.
Vault. Chest with the trap contains an armor and a lot of gold. Lower chest with a lvl4 lock - cannon shots and medical supplies. Upper chest with a lvl4 lock - unique rapier Rannig's Wrath, unique warhammer Resounding Call, a jewel and a lot of gold. Other containers have a lot of gold, potions and other loot.
The above map presents Bardatto Estate. It's one of the biggest buildings that you can investigate during your visit in Neketaka in Pillars of Eternity 2 Deadfire. The entrance to the estate is located in Queen's Berth. The main idea of visiting this location is meeting with members of the Bardatto family, but you can also try to break into their vault.
Important places in Bardatto Estate
1. Ezzali's Cabinet. You can meet Ezzali Bardatto as a part of quest Salt in the Wounds and unlock a new side quest - Sinking Feeling.
Inside the cabinet, there is a chest with a level 5 lock - potion and gold.
4. Guard Station. You will not enter the vault level unless you have permission. You can attack Captain Vilami and guards or try to sneak past them.
6. Archives. The door leading to the archives is locked - level 4 lock. The chest uses a level 5 lock - potion and Ezzali's Ledger (quest item).
7. Vault entrance. In order to break into the vault, you will need to open locks of the large door left and right in turns. Each time the difficulty level will increase and at the end you will have to deal with a level 12 lock.
8. Bardatto Vault. The chest with the trap contains armor and a lot of gold. Lower chest with a level 4 lock - cannon ammunition and medical supplies.
The upper chest with a level 4 lock contains the best loot - unique rapier - Ranning's Wrath, unique war hammer - Resounding Call, gem, and gold.
Other containers contain i.a. a lot of gold and potions.
Quests you can unlock in Bardatto Estate
[Quest] A Sinking Feeling - Talk to Ezzali Bardatto (M17, 1), but no sooner than you proceed enough with your previous task - Salt in the Wounds (M11, 9) (M11, 10).
Important NPCs in Bardatto Estate
Ezzali Bardatto (M17, 1) - offers side quest A Sinking Feeling
Captain Vilami (M17, 4) - guards the entrance to the vault level.
Additional information about Bardatto Estate
If you are planning to Bardatto Vault make sure that your team is skilled enough to deal with all the guards from the vault level, or sneak past them. In order to open the vault, you will need skills or items (e.g. Thief's Putty) that will let you deal with level 12 locks.