The last step is simple. Your task is to select the appearance and several additional features of your character.
- Portrait. Select a portrait to represent your character. The race, class, etc. do not matter - you can pick any portrait.
- Colors. Time for some aesthetics. You can change the color of your character's robes, skin, hair, etc. The floor is yours!
- Face. Another element of aesthetics and details. You can modify your character's face shape, haircut, and facial hair. Depending on the race you chose, the options may vary.
- Voice. Your character is often going to participate in dialogues, so you can choose which voice he/she is going to speak. There is nothing standing in your way if you want to create a Barbarian with a squeaky voice!
- Pose. You can choose the pose your character assumes during conversations, rest, the preview in the inventory menu, etc. A small thing can bring a lot of joy!
Finally, the game asks you to choose the name for your character. After typing it, a character sheet is going to be generated for you. In it, you can find the information regarding the elements you have picked before. This is the last chance for you to change anything - you can go back a few steps and change this or that.
If you are ready, accept your choice and proceed to the game!