The following page of the Lost Judgment guide contains a walkthrough for Girl's Bite School Story. As you read the page, you'll discover how to unlock access to Girl's Bite and befriend Haruko, Miu, Ayaha, and Emily. The walkthrough will be there for you when you get drunk.
- Location: Red Light District;
- Stats leveled up: Appeal.
The Girl's Bite club is unlocked once you reach level 4 of Appeal or in progress of Chapter 4 (Red Knife). After receiving the message from Amasawa, go to the MRC headquarters.
To infiltrate Girl's Bite, you must make friends with all girls working there, by ordering drinks, talking to them, and completing connected Side Cases. Each visit to the Girl's Bite bar costs Y2,000.
When Amasawa asks you to investigate the bar, head to Girl's Bite in the Red Light District and talk to one of the girls working there, Emily. The ability to talk to Emily will appear after befriending the remaining girls.
Upon entering the bar, you will be accosted by Haruko. Order a drink from her and participate in a mini game - Coctail Talk. The game involves choosing the right words so that girl remains interested. The bar in the upper left corner of the screen indicates the progress of the conversation.
After each drink, the alcohol level increases. If the alcohol level is too high you may fail the task. Alcohol levels can be reduced in several ways:
- Drink water or other beverages that reduce alcohol levels by one point;
- Buy skills such as Barfly, Boozehound, Borderline Alcoholic or EX Drunken Fist.
- . The last skill is interesting, as it involves lowering the drunkenness level by getting into a fight and using an EX Action, which will sober you instantly.
You can improve your relations with the bar girls by engaging in the playing darts activity. To view the current level of friendship with the individual girls, talk with Mori-san, a bar regular.
When the friendship level reaches the padlock, exit the bar and re-enter it. This time, instead of a standard greeting, a cut-scene will begin, introducing a new Side Case involving one of the barmaids.
If the new case hasn't been activated, engage in a street fight or sleep on the couch in your office and return to the bar.
After Yagami manages to befriend all 3 girls (Haruko, Ayaha, and Miu), you will finally be able to talk to Emily. The next time you visit the bar, a cut-scene will start that activates a tailing sequence. After you rescue Emily from her attacker, the girl will agree to talk to you at the bar.
When you reach the 2nd padlock on the friendship bar with Emily, the next time you visit the bar the final cut-scene will begin. Defeat all opponents in front of the bar to complete the investigation in Girl's Bite.
- "I'd like some new clothes, but I don't know what would look good on me": "Don't worry about looking good". "What's important is what you like";
- "So, how do you like our signature cocktails?": "I must say, this cocktail is the best I've had";
- "Do you like ocean, Yagami-san?": "As a matter of fact, I enjoy seeing the ocean";
- "Do you skate at all, Yagami-san?": "I do skate all over town when I'm in a hurry";
- "What stuff do you like to eat, typically?": "Since I don't cook much, I just eat instant noodles and rice bowls";
- "Do you come to girls' bars often?": "Not so much". "This bar I a special exception";
- "Do you live around here, Yagami-san?": "Actually, Kamurocho is where I live".
- Hero Punch
- "I helped out a lost kid in front of the bar": "That was kind of you, taking your time to help a lost kid";
- "Do you work out, Yagami-san?" "Now that you mention it, I exercise on a regular basis";
- "I made them on my own - pretty amazing, aren't I?": "You are amazing, Ayaha-chan!" "It takes real skill to craft delicious drinks";
- "What sort of crowd do you like to hang out with?": "I'll go out drinking with my workmates from time to time";
- "We all went to the theme park together!": "I think you're lucky to work at a place where everybody gets along";
- "What kinda hot pot do you prefer, Yagami-san?": "I prefer hot pot with simple ingredients and a light broth";
- "Can you hold your liquor, Yagami-san?" "I'm pretty sure I can handle my liquor".
- Dreamy Berry
- "Can you think of a song that really pumps people up?" "A song of hopes and dreams?" "Hope really pumps people up, and dreams make us inspired!"
- "Are you friend with Morichi, Yagami-tan?": Mori-san gives me all kinds of advice". "I'd say he's a friend";
- "Think you can dance like an otaku?": "As long as it's real dance, I'll teach it as part of my job";
- "What do you do when you're feeling sorta down?": "I'll buy some food I like, eat to my heart's content, and not feel guilty at all";
- "Do you see lots of stray kitties around here, too, Yagami-tan?": "Stray kitties often visit my office";
- "Whatcha think about my hair?": "Your twin pigtails look really cute and I like how they're tied";
- "I'd love it if you listened to one of my songs": "If it's a Miu-chan original, I'll gladly take a listen".
- Indigo Campus
- "What was Ayaha's favorite character's catchphrase?": "Captain Cop Chaaaaaaange!"
- "What are the girls' names around here?": "Haruko, Ayaha, Miu";
- "Do you have any nicknames, Takayuki?": "My buddy always calls me Tak";
- "What's the full name of the regular you talk to all the time?": "Kintaro Happy Mori";
- "To come out to the bar, that makes him a damn fine dad": "So, Haruko-chan, made up with her dad after all";
- "Miu's like the perfect idol!" "Don't you think so, Takayuki?": "She really is a perfect idol because she cares about her fans";
- "What sort of work does a detective do?": "Anything from solving infidelity cases to finding cats".