This guide to Lost Judgment contains all the information necessary to understand the main gameplay elements, successfully complete all chapters and discover 100% of the content available in the game.
The first major section of the guide explains the game's basics, which mainly covers topics such as combat, world exploration, and in-game characters. Our guide also describes how to level up your character and includes lots of useful beginner's tips.
The pages on detective work describe chases, ways to successfully trail characters and how to search for evidence. This chapter also lists all the disguises available in the game.
In the FAQ section we answer the most important questions and issues related to the game. You will find out, among other things, if it's possible to turn off the tutorial, if Multiplayer is available and how to recover health quickly during chases.
The largest chapter of our guide is the walkthrough divided into main missions, side investigations, School Stories, and other available activities. You will learn about all of the mini-games and minor quests that appear in Lost Judgment.
The guide closes with an appendix, which provides information on the various editions of the game, available language versions and a detailed explanation of the game's controls. The trophies page will help you earn every achievement necessary to earn the platinum trophy. From this chapter, you will also learn how to update the game for next-gen consoles.
- Lost Judgment: Quick beginner's tips
- Lost Judgment: List of all chapters and walkthrough
- Lost Judgment: List of all side cases
- Lost Judgment: FAQ - I have a problem and am looking for answers
- Lost Judgment: Language versions
- Lost Judgment: Free update for PS5 and Xbox Series X|S
Lost Judgment: Quick beginner's tips
- Tracking - During a tracking mission, always keep a reasonable distance from the person you are spying on. When the target begins to suspect something, press Triangle/Y to make yourself look less suspicious;
- Exploring the city- you can look around the city in-between the missions. You can find numerous items and crafting components on the streets. Check out the stock of every store you encounter and visit the restaurants. Any meal you eat will recover your health points, while special dishes will give you additional benefits;
- Money and SP - you earn money and SP by completing the main storyline. The game also gives you many other opportunities to get rich. Side cases, street fights, and smaller tasks will reward you with extra cash and points;
- Fighting styles - during battles, you can change your combat style at will. Press down on the d-pad to change to Crane Style, Tiger Style or Snake Style.
More useful tips can be found on a separate page of this guide: Beginner's guide.
Lost Judgment: List of all chapters and walkthrough
The following pages of the Lost Judgment guide contain a walkthrough of all the chapters.
- Chapter 1: Black Sheep
- Chapter 2: Vicious Cycle
- Chapter 3: Two Sides of the Same Coin
- Chapter 4: Red Knife
- Chapter 5: Double Jeopardy
- Chapter 6: Converting Heat
- Chapter 7: Blindsided
- Chapter 8: Phantom of Ijincho
- Chapter 9: The Weight of Guilt
- Chapter 10: Catch a Tiger
- Chapter 11: Undercover
- Chapter 12: To Nourish a Viper
- Final Chapter: Darkest Before the Dawn
Lost Judgment: List of all side cases
The following pages of the Lost Judgment guide contain a walkthrough of all the Side Cases in the game.
- Skateboard Detective vs. The Reseller
- The Falling Man
- Extracting the Past
- Dastardly Detective Introduction
- A New Partner
- The Café Robber
- Trying the Patience of a Saint
- Where is the Time Capsule
- Where the Kappa Roam
- The SRC's Hunt for the Truth
- The Invisible Burglar
- The Body Model Walks at Night!!!
- Dueling Dojos
- The Forbidden Taste
- Paradise VR Unlocked!
- Paradise VR Upgraded!
- Let the Drones Fly!
- Extracting the Truth
- The Chaos of the Masked Writer
- Flight of the Game Creator
- A Particularly Hardcore Demo Event
- Dastardly Detective: The Wandering Bug
- Dastardly Detective: Grasping Attention
- Dastardly Detective: Before the Torch Burns Out
- Dastardly Detective: The Eavesdropping Wallet
- Dastardly Detective: Target Seiryo High
- Dastardly Detective: From the Pit of Despair
- Dastardly Detective: The Secret Ingredient
- Dastardly Detective: The Final Night Flight
- Dastardly Detective: Closing the Case
Lost Judgment: FAQ - I have a problem and am looking for answers
The FAQ pages of this guide provide answers to the most common questions related to the game mechanics of Lost Judgment.
- Multiplayer - is it available in the game? - on this page, you will find out whether the game has multiplayer;
- Tutorial - can it be disabled? - on this page, you can find out if there is a way to disable the tutorial;
- Chase - how to recover health? - on this page, you will learn how to restore your character's health lost during a chase.
Lost Judgment: Language versions
In Lost Judgment, you can choose between a Japanese or English voice track. Just like the other games by Ryu Ga Gotoku studio, Lost Judgement only provides subtitles in a limited number of languages. You can read more about the subtitles available in Lost Judgment on a separate page of this guide - Language versions.
Lost Judgment: Free update for PS5 and Xbox Series X|S
The game's publisher has confirmed that when players purchase Lost Judgment on PS4 or Xbox One, they will receive a free update for next-gen consoles. You can read more about this on a separate page of the guide - Upgrading to PS5 and Xbox Series X|S.
About Lost Judgment Guide
Author : Olga "Hippie" Fiszer for gamepressure.com
Translator : Mateusz "Ictius" Sawka
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Lost Judgment Video Game
- genre: Action
- developer: Ryu ga Gotoku Studio
- publisher: SEGA
- platform: PS4, XONE, PS5, XSX