On this page of the guide, you will find information about the Technomancer character class in Outriders. We have provided the character's skill list, class tree and tips on how to improve your gameplay.
Technomancer is a support character and has the best healing of all available classes. They heal themselves by dealing damage, and their melee hits apply Freeze to their enemies. Technomancer skills are geared towards slowly gaining ground through bombing. They are the only character who can heal others.
When playing as a Technomancer, it's worth getting a sniper rifle and an assault rifle - then you can use the passive abilities from the skills tree. Their playstyle centers around long-range damage and slowly gaining ground.
Technomancer, while pretty good as a support to other players, can also inflict a lot of damage with a good sniper rifle. We describe some of the Technomancer skills below:
- Cryo Turret: you deploy a turret that deals damage and inflicts a Freeze effect on enemies;
- Pain Launcher: you bomb the area in front of you, dealing damage and interrupting your enemy's skills;
- Scrapnel: you plant a proximity mine that deals damage and interrupts your enemy's skills;
- Blighted Rounds: fills up the magazine with noxious bullets, inflicting the toxic effect on every shot enemy. Enemies near the primary target will also be poisoned (they will take 50% damage).
More detailed information on all Technomancer skills can be found on the Technomancer - skills page.
Like every class available in Outriders, Technomancer has three unique subclasses that define its playstyle:
- Pestilence: focuses on dealing damage, especially toxic damage. It also increases the damage dealt by sniper rifles and assault rifles;
- Tech Shaman: allows you to support other players more effectively - increases healing, weakens enemies;
- Demolisher: provides bonuses that are useful in any situation - increases skill damage, resistances and weapon damage.
More detailed information on all Technomancer subclasses can be found on the Technomancer - subclasses page.