The following guide to Outriders contains a complete set of information about the latest game by People Can Fly. The walkthrough will allow you to complete the main storyline along with the side missions. You will also learn the basic gameplay mechanics.
The first part has a guide to the game and a FAQ section. You will learn about the basics of controls, character classes and skills. You will also find information about world tiers, status effects, and item attributes.
The second part of this guide consists of walkthroughs, where you will find descriptions of all main and side missions, along with pictures to help you move around the game.
- Outriders: Quick Beginner's Guide
- Outriders: List of main missions
- Outriders: All side missions
- Outriders: Hunter missions list
- Outriders: Wanted missions list
- Outriders: Expeditions mission list
- Outriders: Trophies/Achievements
- Outriders: PC system requirements
- Outriders: Language versions
- Outriders: Game length
- Outriders: PC keybindings
Outriders: Quick Beginner's Guide
Below you will find some of the most important tips for players starting the campaign in Outriders:
- Use covers, give yourself some time - enemies will always outnumber you. If there is no time limit, give yourself a moment and stay behind a cover. It's often impossible to keep moving forward.
- If you want to learn more about the game's world - explore the locations. You can find hidden logs which tell more about the world of the game.
- Customize weapons for your classes and play styles. It is quite important to choose weapons that are suitable for your class - for example, as a Trickster, you will prefer to have short-range weapons due to the close-range healing attributes of this class.
- Play with others. Abilities of different classes can be combined in an interesting way, so it is worth playing with others.
- Don't skip side missions. In addition to rewards like equipment, you can also unlock new merchants. Replaying side missions also makes sense as they always offer different rewards.
- Avoid grenades - enemies like to throw a lot of them very often, even after death.
- Don't be afraid to allocate points in the skill tree. Points can be reset meaning you can experiment.
- Remember how you can restore your health points. Most character classes, except Technomancer, have to get close to enemies to regenerate their health points.
- Look around. Usually, when you are out on a mission, you can find iron deposits necesary for crafting.
For more tips and information, see the separate Beginner's Guide section.
Outriders: List of main missions
When you start Outriders, you will get 8 main quests along with side missions. The first two missions are a prologue. The last quest, Reunion, is a bit challenging, as you will have to fight against people with skills similar to yours.
Outriders: All side missions
In Outriders, it pays to do side missions not only because of the rewards like new equipment, but also to unlock new traders. It is worth mentioning that side missions can be done many times (you will get different rewards every time).
Outriders: Hunter missions list
In Outriders, it's profitable to do Hunts mainly because of the rewards in the form of new equipment. It is worth mentioning that these missions can only be repeated once you have completed all of them. A reset of all missions can be done at the quest giver, using the appropriate dialogue option.
Outriders: Wanted missions list
In Outriders, it pays to do the Wanted quests mainly because of the rewards in the form of new equipment. It is worth mentioning that these missions can only be repeated once you have completed all of them. A reset of all missions can be done at the quest giver, using the appropriate dialogue option.
- Blood Baron
- The Perforator
- Scalp King
- The Hornet
Outriders: Expeditions mission list
- Heart of the Wild
- Archways of Enoch
- Boom Town
- Chem Plant
- Mountain Outpost
- Timeworn Spire
- Marshland Caverns
- Paxian Homestead
- The Drought Palace
- Scorched Lands
There are 43 achievements to earn in Outriders. Some of the challenges are about going through the campaign, killing enemies in a specific way, killing a specific amount of enemies, finding or crafting specific items. There are also accolades reserved only for a given character class. For more information on how to unlock trophies, please visit the Trophies/Achievements page.
Outriders: PC system requirements
- Operating System: Windows 10 64-bits,
- Processor: Intel I5-3470 / AMD FX-8350,
- RAM: 8GB,
- Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 750ti / AMD Radeon R9 270x,
- Disk space: 70 GB,
- Internet connection required.
These requirements will let you run the game and play on low details. Requirements for other graphics settings can be found on a separate System requirements page.
Outriders: Language versions
Outriders has the option to change the language of the text as well as the dialogues ( separately). You can change the settings in Options -> Gameplay. More about the language version can be found on the Language versions page.
Outriders: Game length
Completing Outriders for the first time should take you about 15 hours. More about the length of the game can be found on a separate page Game Length.
Outriders: PC keybindings
Below, you will find the basic PC controls in Outriders:
Roll / Climb
Sprint / Focus
Detailed keybindings can be found on a separate PC Controls page.
About Outriders Guide
Author : Arkadiusz "Chruscik" Jackowski for gamepressure.com
Translator : Mateusz "Ictius" Sawka
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Outriders Video Game
- genre: Action
- developer: People Can Fly
- publisher: Square-Enix / Eidos
- platform: PC, PS4, XONE, PS5, XSX
More About Outriders
We have good news for you, because the winter season is over and it's time for a thaw in the gaming world! There's no shortage of promising productions on the horizon, and April offers a diverse set of fresh games. Everyone should find something!
Cyberpunk and Valhalla? Are you sure you haven't missed the smaller announcements? Here are some titles that you might have missed and that are definitely worth looking out for.