Hogwarts Legacy: Charms Class Hogwarts Legacy guide
This walkthrough for Hogwarts Legacy focuses on the main quest Charms Class - this is one of the lessons at Hogwarts. You will learn how to unlock the Accio spell (pulling objects) and how to win the duel with Natsai in the Summoner's Court.
Last update: Tuesday, February 7, 2023
One of the first main quest in Hogwarts Legacy is Charms Class. Our walkthrough informs you how to start classes, how to unlock the Accio spell and how to win the duel with Natsai on the Summoner's Court.
- Rewards for completing the quest
- Go to Charms Class
- Accio spell training
- Defeating Natsai in a competition
Rewards for completing the quest
- Accio spell unlocked - it's a summoning spell that allows you to pull items towards you.
Go to Charms Class
You have to reach Professor Ronen's classroom (the enchanted compass will lead you there) - stand in a circle and confirm your participation in the class.
Accio spell training
During the class, you will learn the Accio spell - complete the mini-game by following the cursor along the path shown on the screen (press the X/A button when needed).
The action will move outside to the Summoner's Court. You can test the spell here. Select Accio from the quick spells menu - hold down the spellset button (R2/right trigger) and press the Accio button (Square/X). Face the orbs and pull them towards you. Cancelling Accio will cause the orb to slow down.
Defeating Natsai in a competition
There are 2 rounds of the orb pulling competition to complete - your opponent will be Natsai. The student with the most points after pulling all 3 orbs wins. Here are important tips:
- Pull only blue orbs, i.e. those belonging to your character.
- Stop pulling when the orb is in the middle of the orange 20-points field. It should slow down and stop after reaching the blue 50-points field.
- If you cancel Accio too late, the orb will fall off the playing field and you will not score any points.
- If your orb is blocked by Natsai's red orb, change the angle and then use Accio.
The second round features moving obstacles, but the game's rules remain the same. Take your time with using the spell. Start pulling right after the obstacles pass the route, so the orb should not collide with any of them. As before, deactivate Accio after the orb reaches the center of the orange field.
Unfortunately, there is no special reward for defeating Natsai (except receiving congratulations from the professor).
Go back to class. You can have a longer conversation with Natsai or end it quickly. Also, talk to Professor Ronen.