Our guide to Hogwarts Legacy will help you with every aspect of the game. The walkthrough contains all main missions, tasks and side activities. We explain how to create a character and join 1 out of the 4 Hogwarts houses: Gryffindor, Slytherin, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff. An extensive walkthrough will help you with every puzzle in the game and get all the collectibles.
- Hogwarts Legacy: Guide content
- Hogwarts Legacy: List of main missions, walkthrough
- Hogwarts Legacy: List of side missions
- Hogwarts Legacy: List of secrets and collectibles
- Hogwarts Legacy: FAQ
- Hogwarts Legacy: Minimum PC system requirements
- Hogwarts Legacy: Game editions
- Hogwarts Legacy: Release date
- Hogwarts Legacy: Game length
- Hogwarts Legacy: Language versions
- Hogwarts Legacy: Accessibility
Hogwarts Legacy: Guide content
On the first pages of the Hogwarts Legacy guide, you will find information about the basic gameplay mechanics. Beginner's guide will help you master the most important elements of the game and see the most common mistakes made by novice magicians. You will find out what magical creatures you will encounter on your path, or check the list of spells and potions.
In the FAQ section, you will find answers to the most frequently asked questions. We explain when you can make a manual save and whether Quidditch is in the game. You will find out how to choose 1 out of the 4 houses in Hogwarts and whether the game has microtransactions.
The guide ends with an appendix in which we have described topics like the game's editions and release date. There you will find a list of supported languages and information about the game's length. You will find out what are the minimum and recommended system requirements for PC and what graphics settings Hogwarts Legacy has.
Hogwarts Legacy: List of main missions, walkthrough
Below you will find a list of all the main quests in the game described in our guide. Completing these missions is required to complete the story of Hogwarts Legacy.
Chapter in progress.
Hogwarts Legacy: List of side missions
This chapter contains all optional quests in the game. You will find out how many side activities there are and what conditions you must meet to unlock each mission in Hogwarts Legacy.
Chapter in progress.
Hogwarts Legacy: List of secrets and collectibles
If you want to get all the collectibles and find the hidden content of Hogwarts Legacy, check out the list of secrets and collectibles below. We have divided all the collectibles according to their types, and we have also described the types of secrets available in the game.
Chapter in progress.
Hogwarts Legacy: FAQ
In our Hogwarts Legacy FAQ section, we answer the most frequently asked questions about gameplay, mechanics and more challenging gameplay topics. If you're looking for quick hints about the main storyline or can't find all the collectibles, the following pages will definitely help you.
- Does the game have manual saves? - on this page, you will find out if you can save the game at any time and when autosave is created. We explain the maximum number of saves you can create.
- Is Quidditch in the game? - here we answer whether you will be able to play Quidditch and whether there will be racing challenges on a broomstick.
- How to learn the Avada Kedavra spell? - here you can check if you can learn the forbidden spell, Avada Kedavra. We explain whether there are any dangers for using this deadly spell in combat.
- Can I visit Azkaban? - we explain whether Hogwarts Legacy allows you to visit the Azkaban prison for wizards and witches and whether you will meet Dementors.
- Can I choose a house? - on this page, you will learn whether you will be able to choose 1 out of the 4 houses at Hogwarts: Gryffindor, Slytherin, Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw and whether there is a Sorting Hat in the game.
- Can I fly on a broomstick? - here you will find out whether it is possible to fly on a broom and when you can unlock the first broom.
- What magical animals are in the game? - here we present a list of all magical animals and creatures that you can encounter in Hogwarts Legacy. Our tips will help you find and tame each animal.
- What is a fighting arena? - on this page, we answer whether there is a dark arts arena in the game and how to unlock it. We also explain what can happen to your character for using dark arts and the forbidden spells Imperio and Crucio.
- Are there romances in the game? - on this page you will find out if Hogwarts legacy has the option of romancing and making friends. We also describe what characters you will meet in the game.
- Are dark arts in the game? - here we explain how to become a dark arts adept and become an evil wizard. You will find out whether you can meet Death Eaters in the game.
- How big is the map? - here we write about the size of the map and explain how the world in Hogwarts Legacy is divided. You can check which areas of Hogwarts, the Forbidden Forest and Hogsmeade you will be able to visit.
- What year does the game's plot take place? - here you will find out how many years before the events of the Harry Potter books and in what year the story of Hogwarts Legacy takes place.
- Is Harry Potter and Dumbledore in the game? - here we explain whether you can meet characters known from books about Harry Potter, such as Hermione Granger, Draco Malfoy, Albus Dumbledore, Ron Weasley, Severus Snape, Voldemort.
- Are there microtransactions in the game? - here you will find all the information about in-game microtransactions along with a full list of additional items that you will be able to purchase after the release of Hogwarts Legacy.
- Does the game have PlayStation exclusive content? - on this page, we've detailed the PS5 and PS4 exclusive content. You will find out if it will be possible to buy these extras for other platforms.
- Is there multiplayer? - here we explain whether Hogwarts Legacy offers co-operation or multiplayer mode and whether these modes will be added to the game in the future.
- Is there Ray Tracing in the game? - here you will find out if the game offers Ray Tracing and what other graphics options are available.
- Is the game in Game Pass? - on this page, we answer whether Hogwarts Legacy is available in Game Pass.
- Is the game on GeForce Now? - here you will find out whether Hogwarts Legacy is available on the GeForce Now cloud service.
Hogwarts Legacy: Minimum PC system requirements
Check the following system requirements to see if your PC will be able to run Hogwarts Legacy on the lowest settings.
- Operating system: Windows 10 64-bits
- Processor: Intel Core i5-6600 or AMD Ryzen 5 1400
- Graphics card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 960 or AMD Radeon RX 470 with 4GB VRAM
- DirectX: version 12
- RAM: 16 GB
- Disk space: 85 GB (HDD supported, SSD recommended)
You can read more about the recommended system requirements and ultra settings in 4K resolution on the page: System requirements. We also explained whether you need a permanent Internet connection to run the game.
Hogwarts Legacy: Game editions
On the Game editions page, we've listed all available versions of Hogwarts Legacy. We described all editions and platforms for which the game is coming out, along with exclusive content for PlayStation and for those who bought the game in advance. We explain how the Collector's Edition differs from the Deluxe Edition.
Hogwarts Legacy: Release date
Hogwarts Legacy has different release dates - see the Release date page for details. There, we listed all the release dates divided by platforms and described which edition of the game gives you early access to Hogwarts Legacy.
Hogwarts Legacy: Game length
If you're still wondering how long it takes to complete Hogwarts Legacy, check out the Game length page. We have included the approximate play time you need to spend on completing the main storyline and how long it will take you to discover all the secrets, collectibles and side content.
Hogwarts Legacy: Language versions
The Language versions page contains a list of all languages available in Hogwarts Legacy. There you will find information on the available languages for the subtitles, interface and dubbing. At the end of the page, we explain step by step how to change the language of the game on each platform.
Hogwarts Legacy: Accessibility
On the Accessibility page, you will find a complete list of settings available in Hogwarts Legacy. We describe the options for colorblind people, changing graphic settings such as brightness and contrast, and the size of the text displayed on the screen. We explain what accessibility features for the hearing-impaired are in the game.
Coming Soon Hogwarts Legacy Guide
This is upcoming Game Guide and Walkthrough for Hogwarts Legacy Video Game.
We are working on it now. We want to publish this Game Guide close to Hogwarts Legacy Release Date.
Hogwarts Legacy Video Game
- genre: RPG
- developer: Avalanche Software
- publisher: Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
- platform: PC, PS4, XONE, Switch, PS5, XSX
More About Hogwarts Legacy
Among the best announced RPGs, above all stand out new IPs and games that no one had heard of a year ago. The genre is slowly evolving, but rest assured - there will be a few familiar faces for old-timers, too.
While still finishing this year's scarce hits, we are already looking ahead to next year's potential blockbusters. Already the first quarter of 2023 should bring quite a few of them – so here's a ranking of the most anticipated games by Gamepressure.
The second, and usually the more exciting, half of the year is upon us, also when it comes to game releases. The third and fourth quarters of the year are a time when publishers fire their biggest guns. What hits are still coming in 2022?
While several new characters written specifically for the game have been announced, fans are still waiting for confirmation (or denial) that they will be joined by characters we've come to know following the books and movies.
With the ninth generation of consoles in pretty much full swing, this is the year of some stunning games. Horizon Forbidden West was just the beginning – here are games with the best and most realistic graphics coming in 2022.