On this page of the Witcher 3 Wild Hunt guide, you will find a list of all tasks related to the sorceress Keira Metz. The list of quests should be useful in completing Keira Metz's storyline in 100% and in unlocking the best ending, i.e. parting with the sorceress in a friendly atmosphere with the guarantee of meeting her in the finale of the adventure.
Detailed walkthroughs for all of the quests listed below can be found on the following pages of our guide.
In the descriptions of individual quests there are references to the maps of our world atlas. For example, (M4,1) suggests that we should find the point number 1 on the map number M4.
The complete storyline of Keira Metz in The Witcher 3
- Hunting a Witch - The quest will start automatically after completing The Nilfgaardian Connection quest.
- Wandering in the Dark - The quest will start during the conversation with Keira Metz in the Hunting a Witch quest. Before going to the meeting point, make sure you have at least 6-7 experience level. You won't be able to cancel the quest in the middle.
- Magic Lamp - The quest can be taken at the end of the Wandering in the Dark quest. Important! Taking it will have no impact on the affair between Geralt and Keira.
- An Invitation from Keira Metz - You will receive this quest from Keira after you find the Magic Lamp.
- A Towerful of Mice - Talk to Keira Metz in her hut (M4,10. Help her solve the mystery of the tower.
- A Favor for a Friend - You will receive this quest from Keira Metz at the end of A Towerful of Mice quest, although only if you decide to help her once more. After completing the quest go back to Keira, agree to change your clothes and go with her on the horse to the place where a dinner is waiting for you both. Now you can make the two sleep with each other. Important! If you decide to do that, your relations with Triss and Yennefer will get worse.
- For the Advancement of Learning - You will receive this quest automatically after the dinner during the previous quest. Geralt must travel to Fyke Isle and learn why Keira went there. An important decision awaits at the destination.