This guide to StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty contains a detailed description of the single player campaign mode, as well as verified solutions to Achievements connected with them. Additionally you can find some basic information concerning the game as well as a throughout challenge guide.
[#1] symbols refer to screens associated with the descriptions, while  symbols point out places marked on the maps.
About StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty Game Guide
Author : Daniel "Thorwalian" Kazek for gamepressure.com
Translator : Jakub "Cilgan" Lasota
last update : May 5, 2016
Guide contains : 76 pages, 439 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty Game Guide
- Zero Hour | Campaign - Mar Sara missions SC II: WoL Guide.
- Zero Hour (Achievements) | Campaign - Mar Sara missions SC II: WoL Guide.
- Whispers of Doom | Campaign - Prophesy missions SC II: WoL Guide.
- Whispers of Doom (Achievements) | Campaign - Prophesy missions SC II: WoL Guide.
- The Outlaws (Achievements) | Campaign - Mar Sara missions SC II: WoL Guide.
StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty Video Game
- genre: Strategy
- developer: Blizzard Entertainment
- publisher: Blizzard Entertainment
- platform: PC
- rated: PEGI: Age 16+ / ESRB: Teen
Starcraft II continues the epic saga of the Protoss, Terran, and Zerg. These three distinct and powerful races will clash once again in the fast-paced real-time strategy sequel to the legendary original, StarCraft. Legions of veteran, upgraded, and brand-new unit types will do battle across the galaxy, as each faction struggles for survival.
Featuring a unique single-player campaign that picks up where StarCraft: Brood War left off, StarCraft II will present a cast of new heroes and familiar faces in an edgy sci-fi story filled with adventure and intrigue. In addition, Blizzard will again offer unparalleled online play through Battle.net, the company's world-renowned gaming service, with several enhancements and new features to make StarCraft II the ultimate competitive real-time strategy game.
* Fast-paced, hard-hitting, tightly balanced competitive real-time strategy gameplay that recaptures and improves on the magic of the original game
* Three completely distinct races: Protoss, Terran, and Zerg
* New units and gameplay mechanics further distinguish each race
* Groundbreaking single-player "story-mode" campaign
* Vibrant new 3D-graphics engine with support for dazzling visual effects and massive unit and army sizes
* Full multiplayer support, with new competitive features and matchmaking utilities available through Battle.net
* Full map-making and scripting tools to give players incredible freedom in customizing and personalizing their gameplay experience
- Blizzard Entertainment - Developer and Publisher Website.
- StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty - Official Website.
StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty PC version System Requirements
Recommended: Pentium 4 2.6 GHz, 1 GB RAM, graphic card 128 MB (GeForce 6600 GT or better), 12 GB HDD, Windows XP/Vista/7
More About StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
If you are reading this you must be a fan of video games, for sure. But there is also a chance that you might be a board games enthusiast (or become one after reading this). Let us see if there is a way to combine these two hobbies.