This guide to StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty contains a detailed description of the single player campaign mode, as well as verified solutions to Achievements connected with them. Additionally you can find some basic information concerning the game as well as a throughout challenge guide.
[#1] symbols refer to screens associated with the descriptions, while  symbols point out places marked on the maps.
About StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty Game Guide
Author : Daniel "Thorwalian" Kazek for gamepressure.com
Translator : Jakub "Cilgan" Lasota
last update :
Guide contains : 76 pages, 439 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty Game Guide
- The Great Train Robbery | Campaign - Rebellion missions SC II: WoL Guide.
- Welcome to the Jungle | Campaign - Covert missions SC II: WoL Guide.
- Supernova | Campaign - Artifact missions SC II: WoL Guide.
- A Sinister Turn | Campaign - Prophesy missions SC II: WoL Guide.
- Engine of Destruction | Campaign - Rebellion missions SC II: WoL Guide.
StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty Video Game
- genre: Strategy
- developer: Blizzard Entertainment
- publisher: Blizzard Entertainment
- platform: PC
- rated: PEGI: Age 16+ / ESRB: Teen
More About StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
We have selected our favorite strategy games. The choice wasn't easy and the list includes really diverse titles. The vast majority of these should not surprise anyone.
Do you remember July 2002? A crowd of Warcraft fans flocked shops to buy the famous sequel. We played it after school, in Internet cafes, played, and played... And we don't play it anymore. Why not?
We used to present a list of the top twenty strategy games of recent years. Today it's time to go a little further into the past and look at the top twenty strategic classics.
If you are reading this you must be a fan of video games, for sure. But there is also a chance that you might be a board games enthusiast (or become one after reading this). Let us see if there is a way to combine these two hobbies.