On this page of the guide to Disco Elysium, you will find a walkthrough for the Interview the Sunday friend quest.
Your objective in the Interview the Sunday friend quest in Disco Elysium is to talk to a friend of the mysterious smoker ( The Smoker on the Balcony quest) – he was said to have been an eyewitness to the crime.
During the conversation with the smoker (The Smoker on the balcony). you will find out that the person you should talk to is his friend (Sunday friend) who is waiting for you in room #28.
Enter the room behind the smoker and talk to the man standing by the window.
- The man was not an eyewitness to the lynching – he was standing on the balcony at that time and saw the man being brought to the courtyard. When that happened, all the windows in the area had been covered. He will admit that he went back into the room. However, he heard threats aimed the victim.
- There were 8 people in the courtyard – probably all men, but the witness isn't sure, because it was late and he did not see clearly;
- When the voices fell silent, there was complete silence: no cries of victory, no gun shots;
- The man did not call the police – he explains this by saying that he was in shock;
- He saw the body of the hanged man the next day.
The conversation with the witness will strengthen the authority of the hero when he will talk with Titus - Prove your authority to Titus Hardie quest.