On this page of our Assassin's Creed Valhalla Wrath of the Druids guide, you can find out if there are any new weapons, skills, and abilities in the game.
With the new DLC, more skills have been added to the game. The most important of these are:
- Eye of theNorth - protects against vibrations from hits when you aim with a bow;
- Cold Rage - makes it impossible for the opponents to interrupt your attacks;
- IntenseRage - makes enemies unable to interrupt your attacks, when you parry with your other hand.
- Irish Wolfhound - allows you to summon a dog that attracts the attention of your opponents.
- Vikingr Salute - you can fatally headbutt your opponent;
- Smoke Bomb Arrow - you can fire an exploding arrow that will blind your opponents.
A description of how to get them all can be found on separate pages of this guide:
- Book of Knowledge (Abilities) - Dublin
- Book of Knowledge (Abilities) - Connacht
- Book of Knowledge (Abilities) - Meath
New armor and weapons
The new DLC introduced 7 sets of equipment and several new weapons.
Druidic Armor Set
- Druid Armor - found at Meath;
- Druidic Breeches - to be found in Connacht;
- Druidic Helmet - to be found in Ulster;
- Druidic Cloak - to be found in Ulster;
- Druidic Bracers- to be found in Ulster.
A description of how to get them all can be found on a separate page in this guide: Druidic Armor Set.
Celtic Armor Set
- Celtic Bracers - - to be found at Meath;
- Celtic Breeches - to be found in Connacht;
- Celtic Armor - to be found in Connacht;
- Celtic Hamlet - to be found in Ulster;
- Celtic Cloak- to be found in Ulster.
You can find description how to get all of them on separate page of this guide: Celtic Armor Set.
You can buy these armor sets from the merchant - you won't find them on the map. You will receive some of these for leveling-up in Dublin.
You will still find in the game:
- Iberian Armor set;
- Rus' Armor set;
- Byzantine Greek Armor set;
- Dublin Champion Armor set;
- Egyptian Armor set.