AC Valhalla Wrath of the Druids: Dublin's Reach Assassin's Creed Valhalla guide, walkthrough
Last update: Wednesday, December 21, 2022
On this page of the Assassin's Creed Valhalla Wrath of the Druids game guide you will find a detailed walkthrough of the Dublin's Reach quest.
Acquire luxury goods (honey, dyed cloth, scrolls, ivory, beer, books) and trade with Azar to expand the reach of Dublin's influence.
Raise Dublin Renown to level 5
Once you collect a certain amount of luxury goods, you will be able to trade with Azar to increase Dublin's reputation. Each trade with Azar fills the reputation progress bar and when it reaches the maximum, the Dublin trade post will level up.
- High reputation unlocks more opportunities to trade with overseas countries;
- Overseas merchants can provide you with exotic items (armor pieces, weapons, tattoos, decorative items) from distant lands.
Commodities - how to get them?
Luxury goods in Assassin's Creed Valhalla Wrath of the Druids can be obtained in several ways:
- By carrying out the orders of the rulers of the surrounding kingdoms (Dovecotes);
- At random locations on the world map;
- By rebuilding trade posts - passive income.