This page of our Assassin's Creed Valhalla River Raids guide explains if there are any new weapons, skills and abilities in the game.
- Assassin Carry - allows you to pick up a body right after a successful stealth kill;
- Power Stroke - accelerate your boat (at the expense of stamina);
- Raven's Loot - Raven plunders targets killed by ranged attacks;
- Arrow Looter - you have a chance of looting arrows after killing an archer;
- Longship Brace - when traveling, the crew will raise shields when you give the order;
- Loot Food - a higher chance of finding provisions next to slain enemies;
- Fight Ready - you will start every fight with a full adrenaline bar;
- Assassin Slide - allows you to slide into an opponent to throw them off balance;
- Fearless Leaper - When activated, a jump attack deals damage over a wider area and can be launched from any height.
- Shoulder Bash - you knock back enemies and destroy surrounding objects by performing a shoulder strike;
- Berserker Trap - you can use your bow to shoot a trap that spreads hallucinatory dust;
- Battlecry - you can give a shout that will give you strength and will intimidate your enemies.
New armor and sword
Collecting a full set (5 items) increases your speed and attack power when your enemy is speared:
- Saint George's Coat - to be found near the Exe river;
- Saint George's Tower Shield - to be found near the Exe river;
- Saint George's Bracers - to be found near the Severn river;
- Saint George's Trousers - to be found near the Severn river;
- Saint George's Armor - to be found near the Dee river;
- Saint George's Great Helm - to be found near the Dee river;
- Saint George's Holy Sword - to be found near the Dee river.