This Assassin's Creed Valhalla guide describes all the most important elements of this production. Our guide will help you to understand all the important gameplay mechanics, as well as solve many potential problems you may encounter during the game.
The most important chapter describes the basics of the game. On the next pages of this chapter you will find information, tips, and hints about combat, stealth, exploration, sailing, developing Eivor, managing the settlement, making important choices, playing orlog and other optional activities, crafting, fighting bosses, or creating an optimal character build. That section also includes starting tips – read them to learn about the most crucial aspects of the game.
The next extensive chapter is the FAQ section in which we answer the most frequently asked questions. It has been divided into several subsections, thematically related to such topics as the campaign, fighting or traveling around the world. We explain, among other things, whether the hero gender is of any importance, which skills are the best, how to heal Eivor, how to get xp and gold faster, what does the suggested power mean, how to get crafting materials, how to do the raids, how to choose the right traitors, how to reach Asgard and Vinland, how to solve the puzzle with the Urdr well, or which settlement buildings are the best.
Our AC Valhalla guide also contains a few smaller chapters. In the Romance section, you will check who you can romance and what are the requirements for sleeping with NPCs. The Order of the Ancients chapter tells how to identify and kill the members of the Order, and explains who the leader of the Order is.
The Assassin's Creed Valhalla guide ends with a trophy guide, in which we have described all the trophies in detail and prepared instructions on how to get the platinum trophy. We have also included an appendix that has pages dedicated to the controls, system requirements, the most common bugs in the game, microtransactions, available game editions, and information on how long it takes to complete Assassin's Creed Valhalla.
The guide toAssassin's Creed Valhalla includes:
- Starting tips and description of all the basic game mechanics - combat, exploration, stealth, character development, settlement, ship, important choices, bosses, and other.
- FAQ - answers to frequently asked questions for categories like Eivor, Exploration, Combat, Campaign, Settlement and ship.
- Romance - a list and requirements for starting a romance
- Order of the Ancients - information about the members and leader of the Order.
- Trophy guide with information on how to get the platinum trophy.
- Annex - Controls, system requirements, bugs, and more.