This Assassin's Creed Valhalla page has a world map of the Wincestre. You can complete many main and side missions here. We have marked locations that you can visit on the map. These include vantage points, secrets, and various other activities.
Basic information about the region
- Wincestre is another part of Anglia visited during the main storyline. While here, you can work on the main quests, side missions and collect a lot of secrets;
- The recommended experience level for this region is 250.
- This part of the map has 3 fast travel points.
- There is no port in Wincestre where you can move to.
- There is no settlement in this region.
- Nothing prevents you from moving to the other parts of the map. However, they are designed for characters with much higher experience level.
- You can go back to Norway at any time, there are no story missions that prevent you from doing that.
Events in the game world
On this part of the map, you can perform 4 events that look like short side missions. Each of them requires you to perform simple tasks, e.g. setting fire to a house or bringing some goods. It should not take you more than a few minutes to complete these quests.
There are 10 ingots in Wincestre . They are marked on the map with golden markers – if you approach them, you will see a golden ingot icon. This way you can easily reach your destination.
In the Wincestre, you can get 3 pieces of gear – weapons, shields, and various pieces of armor. All the elements are described on a separate page of the guide - Wincestre- Gear.
In Wincestreregion, you can get 1 Book of Knowledge. We described it on a separate page of the guide - Wincestre - Abilities.
In the Wincestre region there are no cargo.
There are no cairns in the Wincestre region.
There is no offering altar in this region.
You will not find any flytings on this map.
Treasure of Britain
There are no Treasures of Britain in this area.
There are no legendary animals in this region.
There is no such activity in this location.
Daughter of Lerion
There are no Daughters of Lerion in this region.
There are no Animus Anomalies in this part of the map.
On this map, you will not come across any fly agarics
There are no standing stones in this part of the map.
There are no Rigsogur fragments in this part of the map.
Treasure Hoard Map
There is a treasure hoard map in the Wincestre region. You will find its description on a separate page of the game guide.
There are flying papers in Wincestre. Their locations can be found on a separate page of the guide.
You won't find any Roman Artifacts in this location.
There are no cursed symbols on Wincestre map .