On this page of the Assassin's Creed Valhalla guide, you will find a description of important choices in the Sciropescire region that you will have to make during the King Killer mission.
Both decisions take place in the final stage of the Kings Killer mission. Eivor and Ivarr defeated King Rhodri and took his castle. When Ivarr reveals that he killed Ceolbert, Eivor fights him. When you win the duel you have to make the first decision, which has no consequences, but the next one does.
Ivarr - send him to Valhalla or not?
- Send Ivarr to Valhalla: you put the axe on Ivarr's chest even though you say he does not deserve it. Ivarr says he can already hear the wings of Valkyries and then dies;
- Deny Ivarr Valhalla: you tell Ivarr to go to Helheim, and he dies after a while.
Ubba - lie about Ivarr's death?
Upon returning to Quatford, Ubba will ask Eivor if his brother died a worthy death. You can answer this question in the following ways.
- Ivarr died well: you tell Ubba that his brother died like a warrior in full glory. Ubba will find that without Ivarr there will finally be peace and that he will meet his brother in Valhalla;
- Ivarr died badly: you say he died defending his lies and it was not a worthy death. Ubba will say that he knew his brother well and knows how rough he was. He will swallow this difficult news and state that he will meet his brother in Valhalla;
- He wanted death: you tell Ubba that Ivarr wanted a glorious death in battle and you gave it to him. Ubba will thank you for this and say that he will meet his brother in Valhalla again.
When Ubba finds out that you refused his brother Valhalla and then lied that you did not, he will be very unhappy. Later, he will appear in Ravensthorpe, which will end in a fist fight between him and Eivor. After you defeat him, Ubba will ask if Eivor will also refuse him Valhalla. Eivor's answer will satisfy Ubba and say that the next time you meet you will be friends again.