On this page of our guide you will find the answer to the question what the endgame phase is in Assassin's Creed Valhalla. You will learn what are the basic assumptions and attractions of endgame in AC Valhalla and when exactly you will advance to the endgame phase.
The endgame phase in Assassin's Creed Valhalla does not start immediately after the most important part of the campaign, i.e. completing the storylines of Sigurd and Eivor in Hordafylke and modern storyline of Layla.
You still have to take care of the last storyline in England - the Hamtunscire region saga. This region is unlocked on the Alliance map as the last one. After completing a series of quests in Hamtunscire, you will receive confirmation of the "pacification" of whole England and this equal advancing to the endgame phase.
As part of endgame you can simply deal with all the optional things you missed while completing the main part of the campaign. The list of activities to be performed includes:
- Further increase of Eivor's power. The limit Power cap is 400 points, but even after reaching it you can still accumulate xp and gain master levels.
- Deal with the Asgard and Jotunheim storyline - this saga was not required to complete the main story of the game. There is a chance that you already visited Asgard, because the recommended power for this land is only 90 points. If, however, you have ignored this topic so far, you can meet the requirements to reach Asgard and start new quests there and explore two new areas.
- Visiting Vinland - access to this additional land is unlocked during the hunt for Gorma - the son of Kjotve the Cruel from the game's prologue.
- Completing the storyline of Order of the Ancients. Even if you have already managed to eliminate all the lower members of the Order, Maegesters and Zealots, the game will not allow you to deal with the elimination of the Order's leader until the Hamtunscire storyline is completed.
- Further development of the settlement - Ravensthorpe. Only after completing all the main storylines will you be able to max out the settlement to the sixth level.
- Completing all missed optional activities (events, mysteries, side quests, etc.) and finding all missed secrets.
- DLC content - the devs have foreseen the release of large story expansions and the first one is to take place in a new area - Ireland. Expansion for the game should offer new quests and new unique gear.