Assassins Creed Valhalla: Blood from a Stone Assassin's Creed Valhalla guide, walkthrough
Last update: Wednesday, December 21, 2022
On this page of our guide for Assassin's Creed Valhalla you will find a detailed walkthrough for the mission called Blood from a Stone.
Fulke leads Eivor and their friends to the Saga Stone. It is located in an ancient tower where it was hidden by defrocked priest.
Rewards: 3400 XP.
After Fulke was released from Saint Albanes Abbey, the woman admits that she is in possession of a certain pagan object, which she calls the Saga Stone. Eivor, together with Sigurd and Basim, follow Fulke to see the mysterious object.
You will eventually reach the Evinghou Tower. Follow Fulke inside to talk to Brother Paul.
Search for the Saga Stone
When you enter the room, you will find that someone has already thoroughly searched it, and there will be no trace of Brother Paul.
Destroy the smaller wooden chest on the left side and then move the shelf with the packages to enter the hidden room.
This part of the Blood from a Stone quest may, unfortunately, get buggy. If you can't move the shelf and open the door, try the following trick. Bring the body of a guard or bandit to this place, stand on the chests on the right and throw the corpse at the shelf. The momentum of the thrown body should move it a little to the left. After a few more throws, you should be able to move it completely and open the door.
Inside you will find the corpse of Brother Paul. Fulke is sure it is Lady Eadwyn who now owns the Saga Stone.
Eadwyn and her guards will appear at Evinghou Tower. In return for the Saga Stone the woman demands Geadric's head. Sigurd accepts the terms, and Eivor is very dissatisfied with this and throws an axe at one of the guards, starting a battle. The conflict between the brothers becomes even more dire.
Eadwyn runs away and Eivor has to fight. Eliminate all guards to proceed to the next stage of this task.
Siegfried and Basim will resent Eivor for having started the fight. At this point you can say that you had a deal with Geadric or call Sigurd a coward to reveal further dialogue options. Your decision will have serious consequences so think carefully.
- We have a pact with Geadric: you say you will not betray Geadric, and Basim interferes in the conversation by saying that Eivor must obey Sigurd, which opens the option of taking a deep breath or hitting Basim;
- Sigurd, you are a coward: you call out Sigurd for breaking his promise to Geadric, and he reminds you that he is your Jarl. Basim interferes in the conversation, which opens the option of taking a deep breath or hitting Basim;
- Take a deep breath: Eivor tells Basim that there are more possibilities to solve this problem, and an oath should be kept once it is sworn. If you know where the stone is, you have to get it. This opens the dialogue options: Enough of this and punch Sigurd;
- Punch Basim: Basim says that Eivor is too emotional, and no wonder that Sigurd rules. Punching Basim will upset Sigurd, who will say that if Eivor wants to settle his dispute with Basim they they should declare a holmgang. You also gain two additional dialog options: Enough of this and punch Sigurd;
- Enough of this: you tell Sigurd that you have a promise to keep, and you will split up for a while; After the conversation you and Sigurd will separate for a while;
- Punch Sigurd: if you punch Sigurd, he will tell you that Eivor acts angrily like Odin, but he lacks his wisdom. The siblings will split up for a while.
If Eivor punches both Basim and Sigurd during the argument, it will affect the character's final score as a leader and the ending of Assassin's Creed Valhalla.
After the cut-scene the mission will end and you will receive 3400 XP as reward.