On this page of our guide for Assassin's Creed Valhalla you will find a description of an important choice to be made in the Oxenefordscire region during the mission called Blood from a Stone.
The choice takes place in the final stage of the mission. Sigurd, despite an earlier agreement with Geadric, wants to sacrifice him in exchange for the Saga Stone, which he is to receive from Lady Eadwyn. Eivor does not like this decision and opposes his brother, which leads to bloodshed in the fight against Eadwyn's soldiers. The conflict between the brothers is getting worse, leading to an argument.
Argument with Sigurd - what to say?
- We have a pact with Geadric: you say you will not betray Geadric, and Basim interferes in the conversation by saying that Eivor must obey Sigurd, which opens the option of taking a deep breath or hitting Basim;
- Sigurd, you are a coward: you call out Sigurd for breaking his promise to Geadric, and he reminds you that he is your Jarl. Basim interferes in the conversation, which opens the option of taking a deep breath or hitting Basim;
- Take a deep breath: Eivor tells Basim that there are more possibilities to solve this problem, and an oath should be kept once it is sworn. If you know where the stone is, you have to get it. This opens the dialogue options: Enough of this and punch Sigurd;
- Punch Basim: Basim says that Eivor is too emotional, and no wonder that Sigurd rules. Punching Basim will upset Sigurd, who will say that if Eivor wants to settle his dispute with Basim they they should declare a holmgang. You also gain two additional dialog options: Enough of this and punch Sigurd;
- Enough of this: you tell Sigurd that you have a promise to keep, and you will split up for a while;
- Punch Sigurd: if you punch Sigurd, he will tell you that Eivor acts angrily like Odin, but he lacks his wisdom. The siblings will split up for a while.
If Eivor punches both Basim and Sigurd during the argument, it will affect the character's final score as a leader and the ending of Assassin's Creed Valhalla.