On this page of our Assassin's Creed Valhalla guide, you will find the world map of the Hordafylke region. We have marked locations that you can visit on the map. These include viewpoints, secrets, settlements, and other activities.
Basic information about the region
- Hordafylke is the second part of Norway, which you will reach later in the game. While here, you can work on the main quests, side missions and collect a lot of secrets;
- The recommended experience level for this region is 280. However, this does not mean that you will be able to defeat all opponents in the area.
- It is worth returning to this location several times, after reaching level 350.
- This part of the map has 2 fast travel points.
- There are no ports in Hordafylke.
- There is no settlement in this part of the map.
Events in the game world
On the first part of the map, you can do 2 events, which may seem like short side missions. Each of them requires you to perform simple tasks, e.g. setting fire to a house or bringing some goods. It should not take you more than a few minutes to complete these quests.
In this region, you will find only one ingot of raw materials.
There are no parts of equipment in the Hordafylke region.
On this map, you can get 1 Book of Knowledge that will give you new skills. They will help you fight your opponents.
The book is described on a separate page of the guide - Hordafylke - Abilities.
There are no locations with cargo in Hordafylke.
In the Hordafylke region, you will find one location with a cairn, which we described on a separate page of the guide.
There are no offering altars in Hordafylke.
There is no room for Flyting in this region.
Treasure of Britain
There are no Treasures of Britain in this region.
You will come across one legendary animal – we described this fight on a separate page of the guide.
On this map you will come across one lost Drengr – we described this fight on a separate page of the guide.
Daughter of Lerion
There are no Daughters of Lerion in Hordafylke.
There is one Animus Anomaly in Hordafylke.
On this map, you will come across one location with Fly Agaric. The solution to this puzzle can be found on a separate page.
There are no standing stones in this part of the map.
There are no Rigsogur fragments in this part of the map.
Treasure Hoard Map
In this region, there are no Treasure Hoard Maps.
There are two flying papers in Hordafylke. Their locations can be found on a separate page of the guide.
There are no Roman artifacts in this region.
There are no cursed symbols in Rygjafylke.