Assassins Creed Valhalla: Oxenefordscire map
Assassin's Creed Valhalla guide, walkthrough
On this page of our Assassin's Creed Valhalla guide, we have included a world map of the Oxenefordscire region. You can complete many main and side missions here. We have marked locations that you can visit on the map. These include vantage points, secrets, and various other activities.
Basic information about the region
- Oxenefordscire is another part of England where you'll be taken by story missions. While here, you can work on the main quests, side missions and collect a lot of secrets;
- This is an area that you will return to quite often. There are many secrets on the map that require high levels of experience.
- Recommended experience level for this region is 90.
- This part of the map has 2 fast travel points.
- There is 1 harbour in Oxenefordscire where you can move to.
- There is no settlement in this region.
- Nothing prevents you from moving to the other parts of the map. However, they are designed for characters with much higher experience level.
- You can go back to Norway at any time, there are no story missions that prevent you from doing that.
Events in the game world
This area of the world features 6 events that look like short side missions. Each of them requires you to perform simple tasks, e.g. setting fire to a house or bringing some goods. It should not take you more than a few minutes to complete these quests.
In the Oxenefordscire region, you will find 9 ingots. They are marked on the map with golden markers – if you approach them, you will see a golden ingot icon. This way you can easily reach your destination.
In the Oxenefordscire region, you can get 4 pieces of gear, including weapons, shields, and various pieces of armor. All the elements are described on a separate page of our guide - Oxenefordscire - Gear.
You can get 3 Books of Knowledge that will give you new abilities. They will help you fight your opponents.
All the books are described on a separate page of the guide - Oxenefordscire - Abilities.
In the Oxenefordscire region, you will find 6 cargos that you will get during the raids.
In this part of the map, there is no location with a cairn.
There are no offering altars in the Oxenefordscire region.
On this map there is one location where you can complete this mini-game, we have described it on a separate page of the guide.
Treasure of Britain
There is no Treasure of Britain in this area.
On this map, you will come across one legendary animal. The battle against it and its location can be found on a separate page of the guide.
You will not find a missing person in this location.
Daughter of Lerion
There are no Daughters of Lerion in this region.
There are anomalies in this part of the map. A detailed list of anomalies can be found on a separate page of the guide.
On this map you will come across one location with Fly Agaric. The guide to this puzzle can be found on a separate page.
There are no locations with Standing Stones in the Oxenefordscire region.
There is one Rigsogur Fragment in this part of the map.
Treasure Hoard Map
In Oxenefordscire region, you will find one treasure map.
In the Oxenefordscire region, you will come across several flying papers. Their locations can be found on a separate page of the guide.
In this location you will find several Roman Artifacts. We described them on a separate page of the guide.
There are cursed locations on Oxenefordscire map. We described them on a separate page. It will help you with finding and completing them.